𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

amalia yoo as

amalia yoo as...
Sadie Vesper

Sadie Vesper was tough, she was rarely seen being able to break or show any form of weakness

Sadie Vesper was tough, she was rarely seen being able to break or show any form of weakness. No one ever understood why either, she hadn't even know herself truly. Her home life was fine, her grades were high, no one messed with her. Sadie
had always been this way, always having so many walls up and never letting anyone see what was beneath the anger and annoyance she held daily.

In seventh grade, Samantha LaRusso had became Sadies first real friend. They seemed nearly inseparable at the time, thick as thieves and everyone knew it. Sam broke something in Sadie, broke a sense of anger and pain she held for a reason she hadn't know. The LaRusso girl was the only one to ever see the real Sadie, the sweet and sensitive Sadie that was hidden deep inside. A whole year, a whole year Sadie and Sam were closer then ever.

The first day of eighth grade was a disaster. A rumor had spread around school rather fast about Sadie, a rumor that was completely true. Sadie has been kicked out of her school before she moved to the Valley, when she was in sixth grade she took her anger out on her teachers car after getting a bad grade. No one in the Valley had know about that aside from Sadie and Sam. It wasn't something Sadie was proud of, nor was it something she wanted everyone to know.

When Sadie confronted Sam in the middle school hallway, the LaRusso girl denied it with all her heart and begged Sadie to believe her. She couldn't, she hadn't either. Sadie didn't trust people easily, she never had. Sam was lying, Sadie knew it and she didn't care to know why. After a harsh fight between the two in the middle of the hallway, being pulled apart by two english teachers, the pair weren't friends ever again.

Sadie never let Sam forget it either, never missing a chance to ruin her day or make it worse then it already was. She hated Samantha LaRusso with a burning passion and she always would, no matter what had happened.

When Sadie over hears a conversation between a trio of boys in the library about karate, Sadie had fallen rather interested. Sam absolutely kicked Sadies ass in eighth grade because of her fathers connection to karate, passing it down to his daughter. Sadie being as anger as she was took it as a opportunity to learn, to be able to kick ass.

To get her revenge.

listen to sadies personal playlist on spotify! @/wheelerblossom

kylie speaks

oh how happy
i am for this one.

i don't even like
sam but this? this
story is gonna
fucking be so
good.

i don't even likesam but this? thisstory is gonna fucking be so good