𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"I liked it more when it was just four of us

"I liked it more when it was just four of us." Sadie said honestly as she stood between Miguel and Aisha as the dojo filled with new recruits, "Probably because i'd bang all three of you, never with these nerds."

Aisha laughed as Miguel flushed in the face, "You'd do it with sensei?"

"Absolutely, he'd be the first then Aisha, then you." Sadie said honestly as she ran her tongue across her teeth, eyeing the dojo before a grin spread on her face, "I take it back, Eli and Demetri are the only exceptions."

Miguel rolled his eyes with a laugh as Sadie grinned, standing up straighter as sensei walked into the dojo. Sadie gave Eli a thumbs up as he looked her way nervously, "Quiet! Face front."

Sadie eyed each of the students as they stood up straight, all crowding together in the relatively small dojo. Sadie, Miguel, and Aisha had been the only ones with gi's and were standing to the side, in charge of helping Sensei Lawrence with the amount of new recruits.

"Nice shirt." Sensei said as he passed Demetri.

"Thanks." Demetri said with a flushed face.

"I'm joking. It sucks." he said back as Sadie shook her head slightly, keeping her hands behind her back as she watched the man walk past, eyeing each of them, "Word of advice. If you've got shit for teeth, don't smile."

Sadie met eyed with Aisha in the corner of her eye, giving a worried grin.

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material." Johnny announced as he made his way toward the front, "I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid, with a funny hat, with his tits popping out. But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles. So, maybe there's some hope for you yet."

Sensei glanced over at the trio toward the side, getting a thumbs up from Sadie as he looked back at the larger ground, "But first I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!"

Sadie bit her lip as the dojo suddenly filled up with confused teens.

"That means line up!" Johnny called out to them as they all began to stand in a line.