𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Hey

"Hey." Aisha spoke as she stretched alongside Sadie, "This thing with you and Hawk... is it gonna effect you on the mat?"

"Like, my fighting?" Sadie asked with a frown of her eyebrows, twisting her back, "No, why?"

"Just with yesterday in the woods." Aisha explained, nodding toward Miguel and Hawk, clearly making up a few feet away, "Maybe the two of you should talk."

"We have talked." Sadie said suddenly, clearly becoming annoyed but holding herself back, "He's said what he has to say and I still think he sounds like a idiot."

Aisha had to laugh, "What about Demetri?"

"I don't wanna talk about him." the Vesper girl snapped quickly. Her face had fallen at the mention before she looked away, "It doesn't matter anymore so can we just drop it?"

"Yeah, im s-" Aisha began before Sensei Lawrence walked in from the office.

"Everyone fall in!" he announced, watching and they did so, "Today we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk questioned from the far left. Sadie kept her distance, sticking to the right.

"Yeah, shouldn't we wait for the sensei emeritus?" Stingray spoke up before seeing the look on the blonde mans face, "Or not."

"Mr Kreese will no longer be joining us." Johnny stated, confusing his students along the way, "I made a promise when I became your sensei. To always look out for your best interests. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart."

Sadie saw her phone light up from her bag a few feet away.

"John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward. What happens when we do that, Mr.Diaz?" Sensei Lawrence asked, making eye contact with each of his students before focusing on Miguel.

"You get stuck like cement." the taller boy stated with a sad look in his eye.

"Exactly." Johnny stated, looking at Sadie as she gave a apologetic nod for yesterday, "To be a great fighter, you gotta learn to adapt. This creed on the wall...follow it to the letter and it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you a asshole."

Sadie wanted to ask him if he realized they had already all been assholes.

"Cause that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often then not, it's gray. And it's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai sometimes shows mercy." their sensei stated. Looked of confused spread across the dojo while a few voiced their confusion, not realizing their words echoed and traveling within the four walls, "Doesn't mean you can't be badass, that's still a requirement. But you have to learn to think, not just with your gut or your fist but to really use this."