Chapter 2

Harry was elbow deep in soapy water when Louis flung open Harry's front door. Harry glanced up at him and dropped the plate he was aggressively washing and walked over to Louis, wrapping his arms around the older boy, kissing him square on the mouth. Louis kissed back just as eagerly, not even caring that Harry was getting soap in his hair.

It'd been a long few hours without Louis. The two of them had breakfast with the rest of their friends earlier, but then they both had to go to work. Harry worked as one of the chefs at this French restaurant called La Mirabelle while Louis was in marketing over at a place in downtown. They usually came back home at around the same time, but one of Louis' meetings ran late. It was why Harry was aggressively doing his dishes, a habit he picked up when he felt restless. It was just that he'd gotten dressed up, wore his favorite black and white shirt with flowers on it and everything, thinking he was going to seduce Louis tonight.

Since the two of them started having sex, Harry felt insatiable. He'd been in a bit of dry spell before that, but he didn't realize it was this bad. He was practically ripping Louis' clothes off right there in the entry way. He was as bad as a dog while they were in ruts.

"What took you so long?" Harry mumbled against Louis' lips, pushing his jacket off and letting it fall on the floor.

"I got caught up at work," Louis breathed out, panting. "But I'm quitting tomorrow."

"Good!"

The two of them groped each other over their clothes, and started moving backwards towards the cream colored sofa in the middle of the living room when they heard the door knob turning. Harry pushed Louis off of him in shock, and Louis stumbled back, hitting a chair just as Zayn walked through the door.
Everyone stood still for a moment.

Louis' hair was disheveled with soap in it and his lips were wet and pink. Harry, himself, was not only sporting a semi, but he also knew an extra button on his shirt was unbuttoned, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Harry could just say Louis was washing his face and didn't get the soap completely out. As for his semi -- well, God willing.

However, all Zayn did was cast a wary glance their way, staring down at Louis' jacket on the floor. "Pick your shit up, Lou," Zayn eventually said, walking past them and towards his bedroom.

"Make me," Louis chuckled nervously.

Harry made an amused face at Louis' lame comeback and walked over to the sink to resume washing dishes. It was likely Zayn's shift at Bloomingdales ended early. He worked there as a style consultant, and he was probably going to take a nap because he was such a diva when it came to work. Maybe he and Louis could possibly resume their rendezvous in Harry's bedroom once they were sure Zayn was asleep. More so than that, whatever he and Louis were doing. They had to talk about it.

They'd discussed it somewhat the morning after when they had round two. They told each other that obviously there were feelings there that stretched beyond platonic, and they both wanted to explore those feelings. It wasn't just a one night stand for them. However, what they hadn't discussed were their friends and what they were telling them.

It seemed Louis was thinking similarly because as soon as Zayn shut his door, making sure Louis picked up his jacket off the floor, he stood next to Harry by the sink. He started wiping the clean dishes dry, and whispered, "So we should talk."

"About what we're telling them?" Harry questioned.

"Yep."I

t amazed Harry how much they were on the same wavelength. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Are we...going to tell them?"

Harry shrugged in response. They could. They told their friends everything because they'd known each other since they were teenagers with too many pimples and emotions. There wasn't much you could hide from people who you knew that well, but this was a pretty huge step. In fact, this altered a lot of their dynamics as a group, so they had to approach this carefully. The boys might not be so open to Harry and Louis doing this even though they'd always teased them about it. Joking and actually being real were two completely different things.