chapt~2... the past..

sHE'S brOKen BECAUSE sHE beLIEveD

I woke up to a knock on the door. Then it turned into a big bang.The door was shaking making me shake as I hurry and run to the door.when I open the door I see my dad mad as ever.I get a hard slap across my face.I fall to the ground trying to hold back a tear.

"YOU STUPID UGLY ASS SLUT WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR WHEN I KNOCKED!??"my father says while kicking me hard in my chest as I'm hearing my bones crack.After he sees he kicked my chest and stomach enough time he leaves and starts kicking my back while punching my face.while my lip is bleeding.

After he notices that I'm crying in pain he gets off of me hit me one more time in the face then leaves me on the ground hurting,regretting living.

While he is walking away he turns around looks at me one last time and holds me against the wall screaming at my face "Next time you don't fucking obey and open the door right away I will fucking find a hammer and hit your hand with it until I see You crying for mercy.Is that understood you bitch."I couldn't bare starring at him in the eyes giving me a death stare.

"Y-y-yes s- ."I manage to come out as he releases me to the ground trying to find my breath.I stand up and limp to the bathroom trying not to fall and bust out in tears.Cause that wood just boost up his confidents.

As I get in the shower I think to my self why does the world hate me that much what have I ever done to deserve a living hell like this.

After my 10min shower I grab my skinny jeans wit a hoodie.

I walk in the bathroom and see the bruises that are along my stomach and in my back.A tear escapes my eye and I quickly wipe it off.I notice that these morning bruises were very strong that it looks so dark. I decide that I would need to put a lot of makeup to cover thebruises up.

After I'm done I go down stairs as quite as possible trying not to get my dad's or step mom attention.I made it down stairs and let out the breath I've been holding in.

I decide to make father, Melissa and Vanissa chocolate pancakes with eggs on the side and hashbrowns.I was only aloud to get apple. My sis came down stairs to eat then left in her Lamborghini while I walked to school.And BTW Yep u heard she not even his real daughter but yet she gets a fricken Lamborghini. Like a?!?!?!?!!

Sense I left the house early I had half a hour before school started I went to my secret hide in the woods next to a medow I sit at the tree starring off into space thinking to my self how would life be like if I were to just disappear.while drawing some thing random I hear someone coming close to me I quickly try to calm my breathing and start running away.As I am running to the school I can't seem to hear the person or thing chasing me is gone. I stop for a moment to catch my breath then Continue walking to my second miserable hell hole.

As I walk in people are already watching me.or so I thought...??Then when I turned around I knew why, the Jock and the school sluts is here but they aren't alone. People are behind them the new students I heard that they had to move because they had to reunite the group or whatever.

The new students are like angles so perfect like the girls hair move with the wind and the guys are buff they must really be hitting the Jym.The girls stand there frozen drooling on each other. They were jumping up and down as if they had just won the lottery.while I just stood there gigling to my self rolling my eyes.

Then it hit me a smell like chocolate and mint and a hint of cinnamon.I looked around to see who was eating such a thing.I decided that it was nothing I turned around to head to my locker when I see a bunch of girls coming my way I quickly move to aside and watch as they approach a guy after the crowd of girls are finish I walk to my locker. When I'm at my my locker I decide to see who were people running to. Then it hit like a lighting.