Learning my place-chapter 4

I woke up in my bed my face feelings sticky from all the tears of last night. I got up and went to the bathroom. The first thing i looked in was the mirror... I looked like a mess the girl in the mirror was not the girl i thought i would be. She was sad. She was tired. She felt unwanted. She was broken. And most of all she just wanted the end of this life.

I looked down at my arm and at my wrist to see the bandages i wrapped around it. It started to bleed alot last night..

I checked the time to read 5:30. My school starts at 8:15 so i wake up early to make sure that i have enough time to cover up my bruises and make them three breakfast.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and got out. I grabbed my over used towel and dried my body and as much as i can with my hair.

I got out and put on my moms old flannel with some leggings i needed to buy the other day. My dad doesn't want to waste any money on me so i have to work to pay for all my stuff ive been working since i was 14 first small jobs and now i work at a 5 star restaurant which gets me enough money to live on for now.

I then start to use my make up to cover up the punch from the other day on my face. I know some of yall are like just tell someone already call the police. But i already know what would happen to me if i did....

10 year old serenity

I just dont get it daddy has been a big menie. I miss my mom all the time i miss her more then anything in the world and i miss my daddy. I dont think ive done anything still he likes to hit me.

I need to go and do my homework i dont care if daddy gets mad mommy always told me that my school is the most important thing for me.

I went up to my room and started to clean it. I dont like when my room is dirty i was always told that a real princess was always clean and tidy. After I finished cleaning i started to do my homework.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later....

I finally finished my homework i hate math it's. .. it's. . It's stupid . Just as I was about to get in the shower i hear the door open. I'm guessing it's just daddy coming in he must be tired from work. I continue to about to take my clothing off to shower before I heard a dark angry loud voice yell.

"Serina fucking wood get your ass down here right now. If i have to come up there in swear you will be crying for mercy." My father's angry voice yelled out his voice echoing through the whole house. I quickly put on some shoes and ran down stairs scared of what I should be expecting i mean sure daddy has been a bit meaner but he wouldn't ever kill me ....would he?

I arrived down stairs to see his back turned to me. He looked Really scary i.. I was scared. I didn't know if i should say something to him or keep quite. I decided to be brave he izquierda my daddy after all.

"Umm daddy you called for me." I said in a small but loud enough voice. He froze but slowly turned around to look at me the first thing i saw was the beer bottle in his hand, and the crazed look in his eyes he looked like he wanted to strangle someone... or me. I could smell the alcohol that came from his clothing it could be smelled the minute you came down stairs.

"Serina what did i fucking tell you before I left. I gave you specific orders and what did you choose to do. You chose to ignore them and disobey me. God damn your such a damn ungrateful fucking brat aren't you. You think the world owes you for taking away your mother well she isn't here ok! And guess what it's all your fault." I didn't see it coming when he threw the bottle at me. I was able to bend down but the bottle pieces hit a part of my head. I yelled out in fear. I touched my head only to realize that i was bleeding i started to cry harder.