Chapter 3 - Me

Right now, I would be telling you horror stories that you wouldn't be able to imagine. First off, you should know all about me if you're going to become part of my life. My name is April Marie Smith and I'm 14 years old. yes, I know, the whole "April Marie" thing sounds like I'm the "sweetest little girl in the entire world." It's not my fault my mother had my life planned out for me. if she honestly wanted me to be that happy, all of this wouldn't have started or she would have found any possible way to help me become normal. Anyway, pushing that all to the side, I live with my mom because my dad left me and my mom when I was little. Neither of us know why, exactly. One morning, my mom woke up and soon realized he was missing. Some say that it was because he couldn't deal with all of the pain, knowing I had the same gift is him. Others say he was never committed to the whole "wife" and "father" thing. Either way, I know I most likely got my "gift" from his side. But how would I know? It's not like I had the time to ask him, I mean come on, I was like nine months old....
Going back to me, I'm not as depressing as I sound. I actually have a life. My best friends are Karim and Valeen. They make my life a lot easier. Without them I don't know what I do. Basically, my whole world revolves around them.( well, them and my issues anyway.) without them, darkness would be all that I see. That's right! I don't only live bad memories. That's only half of it. Sometimes I dream about magical unicorns and princesses with hair is long as the Sahara. But that's not my fault, I told you already...I'm cursed.