Chapter 4

You're probably wondering why I'm writing this. Either that or you think I'm writing this to push out all of my feelings so that I feel better. That's only part of the reason. I'm writing this because a few days ago I had a dream. Hahaha.. I had a dream! Oh my gosh! Haven't heard that one before... Anyways, as I as saying, a few days ago I had a dream. This wasn't a regular dream. In it was something, actually, someone, that I wouldn't have ever thought of. In that dream, there was my dad. On one side of him was a black horse, black wolves, black-souled people, and black, black, black was all I could see. On the other side though, were rainbows, unicorns, and all other magical,sparkly, happy and now I'm going to stop mentioning these things because I'm about to throw up in my mouth, but you get the main idea.
When I first woke up, I thought it meant that my dad has two sides to him ( But hey, don't we all?) Then I realized that I already knew that. ( My dreams only tell me stuff I need to know or don't know) After that, I really got confused. I didn't care as much as I should of because I was really tired and wanted to go back to sleep. Then the same dream happened again. And then again, and again, and again, and again. ( I was really desperate for my sleep.) I decided that I wasn't going to get any more sleep if this was going to keep happening, so I finally stopped trying.
At first, I didn't know what to do. I was really scared of what trouble he was in, (If he was in any.) what things I would see along the way, and what events might take place. whatever happened though, I knew I NEEDED to find him. I figured that I shouldn't tell my mom because she can get really emotional at times, and if she knows I'm going to find my dad she'll either say I can't go or insist on her coming along with me. That's why I decided to bring Karim and Valeen with me. T
he problem is, that I have no idea where he is, or if he's planning on leaving where he is. That and the fact that I don't know where to start...