💋Master Lips

I always have this fear inside of me that everyone around me will leave all of a sudden and it sucks to be in that situation. I always treat them as my friends but I always think that they don't feel the same way too. I always give them my trust and share to them every happiness I have, yet at the end of the day, I just feel so abandoned and betrayed. What else should I do to make everyone stay? To make them love me? Isn't my existence enough for them to treat me as a friend or even just a human? I just need to be understood, not to be neglected; to be appreciated, and not to be overlooked. Judge me if you want, but I just want one real friend, and not hundreds of fake ones.

"Come on bitch! Everyone's ready you're the only one missing."

"Where are we now, Nose?" another sip of the cigarette I was holding before throwing it away and then walking towards the black motorcycle not far from us.

"Jakarta! That's where Lava is hiding. And that's our mission."

I immediately got on my motorcycle and then turned it on quickly. I just left Nose there without leaving a word. anyway, he's used to me. we have been working together for almost six years, as black assassins. Under the leadership of Nero, the psychopath who knows how to use black magic.

During the times I was addicted to alcohol and drugs. I was caught by the police. At Denver's mercy, he took me to a rehabilitation center to get cured & healed. After four months staying in rehab, I met Nose who ran away from me out of the rehabilitation center. He took me to Nero and with the help of black magic he changed my personality. He erased my memories, the memories that make my life miserable and painful. he taught me to fight .. use different weapons. And he gave me a new identity. Now I am one of his black assassins and my codename is ... Red Lips.

I jumped off my motorcycle when I caught a glimpse of a red dot on my leather jacket. "Bloody hell! Sniper! in the middle of this flat road? Great!"

I rolled on the road until I just fell on the side and quickly hid. I took a pocket size telescope from the pocket of my leather jacket, I looked all around. "Gotcha!" I smiled when I saw five men crawling on the ground not far from where I was.

"It's time for revenge you idiots! Hiyaahh!..."

I got up quickly and run faster to the hiding place of the five men. I pulled out two guns pressed against both my waists and then shot five men one after the other who seemed surprised when I suddenly appeared in front of them. My opponents were unable to recover. I wanted to use a gun because I wouldn't have difficulty and sweat in fighting. Even though Nero forbade me to use a gun, I didn't care as long as I wanted to do it, so he often punished me, which I later got used to it.

"Lips! Where the hell were you?!" Nose's irritated voice took the place of the silence around me.

"Nose! Your voice hurts! It's echoing in my earpiece!"

"We can't start here because we don't have a leader yet, hello .. who will give us the command here? Have you forgotten bitch that we are under your leadership?"

I just laughed at Nose's loudness. I run my motorcycle then rode and quickly drive it towards Lava's hideout. everyone was in position already when I arrived, eight assassins were with me, including Nose who looked sharp at me when I got off the motorcycle. I just smirk at him and then I went straight to the high wall.

"Assassins ready! Let's make killing them all fun and not boring .. Exterminate all of them! Understand?"

"Hell yeah! Master Lips!"

Everyone moved quickly, there is still sun in the sky, they were supposed to attack tonight but Lips didn't care .. What she wanted was to finish their mission right away so that they could all have fun at the Totem Bar she passed earlier.