💋 Zomblins

I saw my team struggling fighting with the Zomblins. especially Nose, even though he was wounded he continued to fight the four zomblins. Ears and Arms jointly throw bombs at opponents scattered around them.. Neck and Teeth were lying on the ground, bloody and unconscious. Only Eyes and Nose were standing fighting for our lives.

I ran as fast as I could when I saw Nose fall to the ground, I quickly pulled Ears' samurai from the zomblin's chest and then kicked him away from me, I had no choice even if I didn't want to use a katana, this is the only weapon available now. We have been fighting for over two hours. all those who kidnapped General Gawtan were dead and Nero bring the General to our safe house. We were all leaving earlier when the Zomblins suddenly came out and attacked us. We've killed a lot of zomblins already, but I'm just wondering why don't they die easily? My teammates lost and Eyes and I were the only ones left to fight. I feel exhausted and I am weakening as well. I turned to Eyes as he fell on the ground, blood flowing down his face. I turned my gaze to my teammates lying all on the ground.

"Is this the end of us? Are we just up to here? From the time I live again, my teammates will be with me. They are my family ... but if ever I lose them all, what's the value of my life alone.. without my assassins family, I'm lifeless."

I spread my two arms then looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. I prayed not only for myself but for all of us who are fighting for the good of the majority. I prayed for our souls that we would be on the right path. for the silence and peace of us. After I prayed, I faced zomblins approaching me.

"All right, Zomblins! Come to me now! End my misery!"

I spent a few minutes waiting for what would happen to me. Suddenly, my eyes widened when I heard Nero's voice.

"Stand up and fight Master Lips! You're not alone ... because I'm here now, the two of us will fight these Zomblins."

"Nero?"

"Hey! What are you waiting for? Let's end the fight .. these zomblins have wasted a lot of time already .. it's not fun anymore."

Suddenly I had hope and more strength to fight again. Clenched both hands I prepared myself to fight.

"Oh yeah! Let's go Captain! Let's take those zomblins back to hell!"

I stopped fighting the zomblins when I caught a glimpse of Nero.

Nero let out a dark, thick smoke, enveloping the atmosphere. I could hear every wail of the zomblins one by one disappearing, black smoke blowing them into nothingness. I could see Nero's eyes, they turned black. he says a latin word but I can't hear him, because his voice is just whispering.

Nero and I have been together for a few years now, but I have never seen all his power. I know that his black magic came from the darkness. I'm amazed by the way he was just standing in the middle of the ground, spreading his two hands, flowing dark smokes enveloping the zomblins with black aura's form of demons.. then all of them vanished.

'Wow! what an amazing black magic you've got Nero? and what will it cost for your life? I don't want to think that the price of your power is your soul.'

I looked around at my teammates all lying on the ground, after the black smoke disappeared along with the zomblins. They are all wounded and bloody, unconscious, it's just funny to think that .. in any battle they are all with me, in hardship or comfort .. they won't leave even if our end is death. They are my family and I won't leave them behind, they're my responsibility and I love them all.

"Hey! Lips! Let's go!"

I watched as Nero was leading Teeth, walking towards the van parked outside the camp. I love this man even though his personality is very weird.

As Nero drove by, I silently watched the fields we passed. I turned my gaze to him when I heard what he was saying that brought back my memories.

"Do you remember the time when you asked me, How to forget who you are? I've told you to take hot showers. more than once a day, if you need to. turn the heat up until it scalds your skin, turns it red, makes it hard to breathe from all the steam in the air. wash off the stains and smudges of the past. reinvent yourself in the water, let the steam carry away your old self. when you get out, write your name in the steam-clouded mirror. give it a new meaning and let it be a secret between you and yoursel. Cut off all your hair and cut holes in your clothing even if you know your mother will not approve, spit in people's eyes when they tell you that you look like a man, do not cry because of them and their mean and narrow sighted ways. Pretend that you are not afraid of anything, stand on the roof of your house, or the top of a picnic table if you are actually afraid of being out on the roof. Feel invincible. Know that it is okay that you are afraid of standing on the roof, break something. rip out the pages of old books you won't ever read again. smash glass in the driveway. scream out your bedroom window. throw red paint around the garage. smash in an old globe. make art from the broken things. know that even if you are too broken for the human language that you are still art."

Suddenly my tears flowed as expected.

"Why are you telling all this to me, Nero? What do you want to happen now?"

"Nothing! Maybe, you just want me to give you back all your memories? You know from the beginning I was against what you wanted Nose to do, but at that time I also knew that would be good for you, so I agreed to erase memories that make you miserable. "

""Do you think that will be good for me right now?"

I hesitantly asked Nero, as I wiped my wet cheek. Honestly, I still feel scared, I'm not sure how bad my experience was then, that I agreed to erase the memories of my past.

"It's your choice, and not mine. You decide for yourself. Sometimes, in our lives .. we make a mistake .. that no matter how much we repent we will not be able to turn things back. So you just thought of running away so that the guilt you feel will disappear. You want to change the situation.. your life by erasing your memories of the past. But the question is .. were you happy the whole time you stayed in your new life? Was the change that happened in your life worth it? Lips, not for the rest of your life you can escape the past, it is better if you face and accept with open arms the mistakes you have made. Think about it, okay! I'm just here for you, if ever you've change your mind."

I just smiled at what Nero said. I reached for his hand then squeezed.

"Thank you so much, Nero. For all the good you have done for me. My life has become meaningful because of all of you, you are my family and that will not change even if you bring back all my memories. I am proud to be a member of black assassins , and as we promised each other ... nothing will be left until death. "

"Bloody Hell! I'm touched by what you said, Lips! Look! I cried because of what you said.."

I just laughed at his pretending to wipe his invisible tears from his face. A mischievous smile flashed on Nero's lips. I know he manipulated my feelings, but in a good way. Nero is the kind of person who doesn't want to be sad, because he always wants his environment to be happy. But, when it comes to work other than his personality, he becomes a monster in his subjects. When you commit a sin and break his law, you will be severely punished at the hands of his black power. He is a good man, in his own way. but what I like most about him ... is that he treats us all equally. Maybe, he's right .. he has a point in what he said about the forgotten memories of my past, maybe it's time for me to go back.. to face the demons of my past.

"Nero, bring me to my real life again..but this time, I want to be with you all, my assassins family! Is that okay?"

"Of course! I'm glad to hear that from you, but before that.. I'll bring them all back to life first, so we're all happy."

Once again we looked at the back of the van, where they're lying in layers Nose, Ears, Arms, Teeth, Hair, Neck and Eyes.. that I don't know whether they are still alive or dead. All I know is, my life will change a lot when my memory comes back.

💃MahikaNiAyana