Chapter 4

The copyright of the photos and the musics doesn't belong to me.

This story may contains foul language and description of sexual acts.

This is a work of fiction build on imaginative characters in a fictitious manner.

*********

"To feel nothing, so as not to feel anything- what a waste!"

Harry's POV:

'Harrehh are you ready? I'm coming to pick you up now! Everyone is waiting for us at the club.. Hurry up.. Okay!' zayn's voice came blaring from the speaker.

I was a little deliberating as to whether to go or not. I just don't know what is happening to me. I could feel that my feelings for zayn is changing. Before it was a brotherly love that I always feel for him, but now after watching him kissing that girl, I was ashamed that I was feeling jealous and petty. But why would i feel like that I am not sure. Why I can't stand him kissing anyone, like he only belongs to me! Like I can't share him, not emotionally, not physically, in anyway actually. I never felt like this before. It's a new territory for me with new feelings. So I was afraid to go with him today. But I know how much persuasive he can be. As I was engrossed with my thinking......

He burst out of the door and was furious to see that I was not ready. I was standing by my window drenched in mellow breeze in summer haze, my curly hair was waving everywhere. I looked at him and grinned showing my dimples as I know how much it works every time when he is angry with me. His furious eyes mellowed down a little.

.... 'Why aren't you dressed harrehh??? I told you to get ready, right? Now hurry up.. I'm searching something to wear for you'

He quickly picked up a black tank top and a skinny jeans for me and helped me to get ready. I couldn't protest. I'm always helpless in front of him, and he knows that very well.

Now he was brushing up my hair, his face was too near, I could feel his breath and I don't why but for the first time I felt something for him, he could sense my hesitation. So he asked 'hey harreh what are you thinking about huh?! Don't stress about anything yeah? I'm here no? I'll always protect you bro.'

..... 'Yeah I know... Just thinking about Kendall, you know' I teased him to see if it worked or not.

......what about her? And why would you think of her.. She is no one... You just met her and now you are giving her too much importance..anyway let's go, alright!

I could tell that he didn't like that I brought her up between us. I was feeling happy like a child for though.

**********

Zayn's POV:

When we reached the club, inside in a corner our mates were chilling. Niall gave a hug to us and everyone else fistbumped one by one. Tara and kendall were present with their girlgang. They all said hi to us, but Tara came up to me and kissed me in front of them. I was surprised at first, but took the opportunity and was deepening the kiss, then by corner of my eyes, I could see that harry walked away. He told everyone that he needed fresh air and then Kendall also went out to give him company.

Meanwhile we were drinking whiskey and everyone was having fun, but I was not enjoying because almost one hour passed, but harry didn't came back.

I told everyone I'll go check where harry is. Tara wanted to come with me, but I said no as I wanted to talk to him alone and see what's he doing.

When I went out of the club, a gust of fresh air came onto my face, I felt refreshed, but my mood went sour as soon as I saw them kissing onto the little adjacent of the pavement in dark corner.

Harry's hand was cupping her hair and Kendall was all over him. I don't know why I was feeling disgusted by that. I just don't like to share him with anyone, never did. But I never told him that, but today I felt like I should let him know that. I went upto them. When they saw me, kendall quickly sobered up and said to harry 'I'll see you inside.'

I sat down beside harry. He was watching me with his pure green intense eyes. At first I couldn't lock my eyes with him, but I found the courage after sometimes. When my eyes locked with his, some strange sparks wear flying. He asked me 'do you want to say something Z?' But I couldn't speak anything. He somehow closed the gap between us and asked me 'were you pissed to see us kissing?'

.... Yeah haz! Couldn't you tell? But I really don't know why?

....well I felt the same way when you were shoving your mouth in her!

.... Why our feelings are changing suddenly haz?

.... I don't know z, But I want to do something first to confirm that what I'm feeling is real or not.

'I found a love for me..
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead' was playing in the background, we could listen to it very vaguely as we're outside.

He slowly touched his lips to mine and I couldn't stand it. I felt electrocuted. But then I closed my eyes and again touched my lips to his and this time he went deeper,his touch was such that I felt I was in heaven,his tongue was making love with my tongue and his hands was going deeper into my hair, I held his biceps to steady me and this way slowly I lost myself, I never felt quite anything like it before, not with Tara, not with anyone. But it was so confusing, suddenly I thought what am I doing?

I slowly broke the kiss and was watching him with my hooded eyes and his eyes were so dreamy right now that I wanted to drown in that. But I somehow asked him, 'what is this haz? What are we even doing?'

... I don't know....I just know that it felt right. What did you felt?

... I felt ecstatic, felt like I was floating, but it's so confusing to me.. I need some time to think. We need to figure out what it is that we're feeling.

.... Okay until then I'll stay away, but when you figure out just let me know.. Okay! He conveyed and gave one small pec on my lips.

***********

And that was the interval of our friendship or whatever it was going to be. This drew a line between us for some time. We have to see where we'll go from this now.

**********

Please Vote and comment if you like this chapter...let me know if you love it....Thank you so much for reading ❤🌹