Chapter 21

The copyright of the photos and musics doesn't belong to me.

This story may contains foul language and description of sexual acts.

This is a work of fiction build on imaginative characters in a fictitious manner.

**************

"I had never
found a place,
Where I felt
like I belonged,
Until you took me
in your arms."
~~William Chapman

******************

Harry's POV :

...... 'Yes sir. I'm harry. So nice to meet you!' I exclaimed and shook his hand.

...... 'Pleasures are all mine. I guess you know that I'm your mother's friend. She is a lovely lady!'

My mom was blushing beside him and I noticed that her hand was holding his arm now. I felt happy for her. Finally she can be happy. So I said...

..... 'She is! Umm.... This is my friend zayn' I introduced him. He was standing beside me being my strength. They shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries.

..... 'Why both of you are not in your costumes?' Mom asked.

...... Ummmmmm..... I.... I... I.... Z... Zayn? I fumbled embarrassingly.

..... It...ummm...It was getting..... very.... Ummm.... uncomfortable anne! So we thought we can change into something comfortable you know! Anyway it's late night. Party is almost over. So.....

..... Oh okay! I understand. Anyway go have fun!

..... 'So I guess.... I'll you see you children later!' Robin said and he and mom both went to talk with trisha hand in hand. My eyes became heavy with tears. My mom was suffering for years because of my dad. So if she can find her happiness with robin, then I'll always support them.

When one drop just came out of my eyes, Zayn caught it with his finger and put it on his lips and kissed it. He whispered 'this is precious baby! You know I can't bear seeing you crying. Please don't! I promise I'll always take care of you. Your family is mine too. So I'll take care of Anne and gemma too. You just be happy.... My baby!!

I hugged him. I just didn't care who's watching or not. I needed to convey my gratitude to him and I couldn't speak now as I felt very emotional, so this was the only way to show him that how special he is to me.

I said in his ear while hugging him 'I love you baby! I want you to know that I'll always love you, doesn't matter I'm far or near.'

He just squeezed me tightly, unable to say anything as I knew that he must be too full of emotion now. Just said 'I love you forever...haz!.....forever!'

**************

Yesterday night went so quickly, I was still dazed by it and still could feel his hands all over me. I was smiling on my own like an idiot as I entered college.

I was walking, that's when I heard some noise. It was coming from the locker room. I ran there to see what it's all about.