Behind the blood red doors ( pt. 2 )

My eyes widened in astonishment, and my jaw slammed the ground by stupefaction. What I saw was beyond enchanted. I was standing in the middle of a forest. The leaves painted, in a deep gorgeous shade of emerald green. Tenderly swaying in the soft spring breeze, that sang at me, urging all my worries to fade away. DeathSweet petals fell at my feet, and lenient scarlet roses tangled in my hair. The mossy grass possessed a slight highlight of pastel olive, that felt like cotton against my wriggling toes. I gulped down some air. Kissing the streams of warmth that sunk beneath my skin. Genuinely relieved. I gazed up, letting the sunlight splash it's magic into my closed eyes, and smiling lips. Feeling myself slacken, and relax. I peered more closely. The sky looked like it was just wiped in a rich, profound, northern indigo toned brush. Shimmering through the density of the jungle. Everything seemed so unreal, that I probably already lost my tongue. I took a breath and trudged along. Admiring every little detail that caught my human eyes. I pivoted about. Swirling in unreasonable delight. High above me, suspended a dozen lanterns. They hung up there so light and brittle, it looked like they were floating... They glimmered an intense sapphire blue. Innocently illuminating my paths. They looked absolutely immaculate. I also registered that there was a little creek farther down the woods. It was flawlessly translucent. The crystal clear water harmlessly pecking at my feet. It was fresh. Neither hot, neither cold. Perfect. Ideal. Just right. Exquisite. And so was the rest of my journey

I found myself leaning on the edge of a wooden, aqua toned, floorboard. Tilting at the incredibly lucid, glassy water. Glaring at my reflection. Some lanterns came bobbing by. Casting a delicate, midnight-blue gleam around me. Making the mint tinted leaves appear like feathers, the contour shimmering brilliant green. I peeped closer. There were a few fishes sizzling about. Their scales a shade of deep metallic lavender, the silhouettes glimmering with pale touches of silver. I grinned. Fireflies came twinkling at me. Brushing my rose pink cheeks, and ink dropped hair. They fuzzled their way to the trees. Pecking at the branches, making the caramel, chocolate brown, trunks twist, and tangle themselves in glee. Swooning about, a strange, yet thoughtful idea popped in my mind. I turned around, praying it would work.

I stumbled forward. Leisurely resting on the bright, vividly painted, basil coloured flooring. The rich carpet of lenient, chartreuse shaded grass, pastured right behind me. Dearly entwining against my feet. I hoisted up my arms. My probing fingers gawkingly grasping for the pen. Its lead, a tone of rich, blood red, ruby. I admired it. Peering at the way it glimmered cherry blossoms. A smile played on my lips. Eyes twinkling with anticipation. I tipped ahead. Wordlessly extending my arms. Refusing to notice how the translucent water became tinted with a stale, sapphire glint. I began tracing. Beads of sweat forming from the effort. I steadily twisted and wringed. Designing and illustrating like I never had before. Almost there, I thought. Almost there... 

The wind was in my face. My hair dancing in the breeze. The little raft glided swiftly across the creek. Its shade a tone of intense crimson red. The brief pastel, scarlet patches luminously flashing from the sunlight. I sighed. It has been almost an hour since I left home.. My gaze turned to the sky. It was painted in a pearly cream of teal blue. Cotton candy clouds rode the air. Sailing their pink, bubble gum bodies through the horizon. I leaned over, reaching out my hands. The water was fresh and felt so clean. It surged my body with ridiculous warmth, and I suddenly could breathe better. A soothing rose petal odore filled my nostrils. And a vague scent of tea swiveled inside me. I glared ahead. Definitely sensing some kind of humanity. And leisurely, my view unfurled. I gasped. What my opened eyes witnessed was better than anything I ever saw combined! Right under my nose, stood a humongous, GLORIOUS castle. It was breathtakingly awesome, I was lost for words! The walls looked like it was bathed in a rich stone turquoise. The windows tinted with gold, the edges highlighted in silver... I admired everything, noticing how the path I've been riding led directly inside the building. Numerous waterfalls, of crystal tears silently poured around. Making the palace appear to be floating. Diamond lanterns illuminated the fortresses. Seemingly blasting the castle in a tingling sapphire glint. I held my breath as I bobbed my way inside. The stale aqua coloured carpet brushing my arms. I gazed around. Delicately fingering some gems. The Rubies twinkling between my nails. Everything shimmered. Glimmering until my eyes went blind. But little did I know. My journey hasn't even begun.

The enchanted fairytale world seemed to stretch on forever. Its flawless, aqua blue, liquid soaring under me. Piles of emerald painted towers bloomed in my direction, washing the lower rooftops with countless pounds of gold. My eyes traced each and every wonder. Chasing the sugar-coated, surprises in glee. I turned my glare. A wave of arctic, royal-blue shadow spat at the air. Varnishing the sky in a gorgeous shade. A ring of bells dangled between the windows, pouring at the atmosphere with a radiantly, dazzling sensation, tingling at the citizens who came by. As I rode the navy tinted fantasy, I came across a few matching, yellow attired, guards. They appeared to be roaming the palace grounds. Leaping on the edge of each building, balancing on the verge of death with incredible ease. I shook my head. Would nothing in this terribly, yet amazing universe, ever make sense to me? As an answer, my weight suddenly began to tip. And a horrifying shriek came blasting around me. My head was spinning with confusion, and my breath became ragged. I wearily spun around. Only realising that the scream came from me.