Behind the blood Red doors ( pt. 3

I found myself fracturing through the impossibly frail glass between life and death. My mouth was broadly open, my expression molded into a silent howl. I yelped in pain as something got hammered into me, getting my body heaved off from the craft. The wind slammed against me, the devil maneuvered breeze, hacking on me, dousing me in plain air. I began failing to think straight, every bone in my body getting severely rigid, and abundant. My feet twirled uncontrollably, slowly dancing to my death. I shoved my hands into my pockets. Not wanting to get any more blemished than I already am. My eyes hysterically darted around. Straining to find a surface to grasp on. I glared, my blood marched to the rhythm of my ragged breath. Fist clenching into tight balls of skin. Shaming on the tears that drooled out of me. I breathed out as I helplessly watched the world abruptly going raven back. A precipitous warmth reluctantly pulled me in a hug. I gazed up. Fighting the urge to completely break down. I squinted. There was something in my pocket. Something scratchy, and almost alive... My eyes widened. The crayon. The blood red crayon that stupidly brought me to this situation. Just me and the crayon. Everything else was evaporating away. Slowly melting into blankness. Except for the giant white birds of course... So gigantic they looked like airplanes... I stifled a croak. They were airplanes! Puffing clouds of smoke around the horizon. It washed me with a sad memory. Reminded me of the times when I used to live in my old home town. When my family and I went traveling to different places all around the world. Hurdling to country and country. I grinned, my mother was giving our plane ticket to the hostess. She was beaming at me. Complimenting on how cute I looked. We all marched through the hall and settled ourselves. "This is going to be the best holiday ever" I cheered. "Definitely" My mom responded. Her voice was soothing, almost like a spell. "But... You won't need that red crayon love," She whispered, winking at me. "Yea..." I felt dazzled, and light headed. "Right..." My probing fingers loosened, and the pen thudded out of my palms. My eyes dreamily gazed down. The crimson red crayon slowly shattering to nothing but a bright grease spot. My lips played a smile and the world around me stopped falling. I closed my eyes and became motionless.

My eyes bleared to a bright, placid, chestnut-brown as I recklessly skedaddled awake. Scones of pearly vanilla ice cream bobbed in the electric-blue tinkled sky, flinging me with a delicious realization like, "Oh! I'm still alive!" That's an alluring surprise... I gazed around, my grin turning into a smirk as I allowed myself to be draped in a lavishing robe of glistened confidence, and assurance. Squealing as my face got polished and varnished, into a smile of sugar-coated brilliancy... Slightly quavering, I stumbled and staggered to my feet. Wearily gaping at my bizarre location. My eyes darted about, I appeared to be oddly tilting on a disturbingly familiar, red coloured airship. Its shade a tone of deep crimson, the edges glimmering flurry blood red. I peered down. Glaring at the picture perfect palace, in a picture perfect world. Innocently escorted by some flecks of shimmering gold, swiftly dancing with the breeze. I greeted the snowflake sprinkled clouds, and embraced the warm gust of wind that swirled in my face, and willingly twirled in my hair. I soared high above my worries and insecurities, escaping to the magnificent world of excellency and purity. Promising I would never come back. 

It was the ghast bloodshot, gruesome ear-piercing screech that nonchalantly rammed my soul back from its dreamland vacation into my body. The coconut-flavoured quartz charmingly vibing with the gaunt, crispy breeze. Expertly dancing in the denim painted sky, recently splashed with a pastel shade of stone turquoise. I frowned. My eyes squinting past the cream-glazed clouds, spilling beneath the rich, and abstract, lavender-stained horizon. I sighed, my brows flurrying up, imposing my nostrils to flare in sheer disgust. Not to faraway, stood a HUMONGOUS, hefty, aircraft. Hastily smearing twilight veils, of deep licorice black through the vivid colours of the night. Embroidering the heavens in chunky slabs of soot tinted gray. It was a winged demon of metallic etch !! The outline shimmering mineral silver. I peered closer, prompting myself to move toward the beast. There was an emphatic shrill, shrieking the sense out of my brain! Grinding away at the silence. I shook my head. Massive tubes of charcoal-spatted aloy blooming in every direction... I turned my gaze down. Eyeballing the smaller planes, squirming puffs of misty, coffee-brown smoke to catch up. I stifled a gasp. My weight shifting awkwardly, obliging me to slam my eyes shut to prevent myself from throwing up. One of the crafts seemed to chase around a beautiful, violet-coloured phoenix... It possessed a vague slit of cherry blossom outlines, its silhouette luminously glimmering bright lavender. It nimbly dashed across the stale greases of vapor, twirling in a gracious leaps of pure wonder and fascination. Grandly settling its daisy-painted eyes on mine. Effortlessly circling the passengers probing at her, swirling in mock laughter by their eager stupidity. They were painfully close to her. One more inch and she would be dead. I sniffed. Gulping down my fear for this magnificent creature. I knew what I had to do next. We all did.