The Surprise

"Hi I'm Becky C and this is the WIRED Autocomplete Interview,"

"And I'm Madison Reyes, joining her on this epic journey," says Mads.

"Ok lets start with Mads' " I say being handed the card. I pull off the first sticker. 

"What is Madison Reyes doing right now?" we both look at the screen and die of laughter.

"I am currently doing this interview with Becky, but most probably when you watch this I'll be doing something else," she says chuckling.

"Ok next one, where was Madison Reyes born? I know this. Miss Reyes here was born in Brooklyn New York," I say putting an arm around her. " Is Madison Reyes singing in Julie and the Phantoms?"

"I'm singing my heart out!" she says making me face down and chuckle.

"Ok last one on the card. Who's Madison Reyes's favourite cast member?"

"That's not on the card," she say trying to peep.

"As much as I'd like to take credit, it's what's on the card love," I say trying to keep a straight face and show her.

"Ok well that's easy, Jeremy Shada,"

"Mads don't you mean Becky c?"

"Nah Jeremy is my favourite,"

"Wow, so does our relationship mean nothing to you?" I say dramatically. "You know what its fine, I'm fine,"

"Anyway it's your turn. First one says ' Where was Becky C born?' That's easy, Los Angeles, California," says Mads shrugging her shoulders. "Next one says Does Becky C have a," Before she could finish she burst out laughing.

"Do I have a what,"

"It says baby, bro," she says snickering. "Do you have a baby you didn't tell me about, I mean I get the guys but me?" she says all dramatic. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yes, yes I do and her name is Madison Reyes, this here is my baby, that I share with Mr and Mrs Reyes," I say struggling not to laugh. 

"Does Becky C have tattoos?"

"Yea, a rose on my foot, familia on my wrist," I say showing it to the camera. We continue this for a while and leave. "You hungry?" I ask as we climb back into the car after we changed. 

"Of course, can we get KFC?" she asks.

"We can get whatever you want Mads," I laugh as I climb into the car.  "Remind me to check my phone when we get back," I say removing my shoes,"

"Wait a minute, you drive bare foot?" asks Mads looking down at my feet. "Ah hey your foot tattoo is actually pretty cute,"

"If your parents say yes, I'll pay for one tattoo but you only get one young lady," I joke as we reverse out. When we get back to set I head to my trailer to change into my dance outfit. I had my tights and black and white adidas on and had just changed into my black sports bra top and about to put on another top when Charlie throws open my door. "Ever heard of knocking Gillespie?" I ask turning around. He just stares at me. "Eyes up dude," I say putting on my top and tying my hair as I pass him. "Kenny needs up in the dance studio btw," We head over and find everyone there. "Great Charlie found you,"

"Yea whats going on," I say looking around.

"So we were thinking, since Shawn and Sara are kind of in a an awkward place, we could do a dream sequence almost like Julie's and  you guys can do another dance interaction, maybe like during a class or something?"
"I love it," I say messing up Shawn's hair.