Tragedy - 7

(Y/n pov)

tw/anxiety, death, and attempted suicide

"Leaving isn't going to be the best choice you would make Cordelia"

A voice said.

You start to turn around slowly to see your father Hank holding a gun and pointing it at you and your mother. You just stood there and froze. You couldn't say a word or two from all the commotion that was happening.

"Y/n"

You hear as your mother hugs you in front to prevent you from getting shot at. You suddenly see your mother look at you in the eyes as she fell to the ground. You start sob out loudly as you gently placed her on your lap.

"No no no"

You said in a cracking voice.

She then holds your hand and gives you a ring. You looked at the ring and looked back at her saying

"Don't leave me please don't"

She then starts to close her eyes as she holds your cheek.

As you start to realize what's happening you look at your father.

"YOU DEMONIC MONSTER"

You shouted as your grandma Fiona Goode see's you and your mother on the ground. She couldn't say a thing as she starts to get furious! She starts to grab a Glock from her pocket and pointed it at Hank.

"Don't shoot"

She says as Hank turns around

"Drop your gun"

She says again as Hank drops his gun on the floor.

You had the idea to get revenge on him after what he's done to you and your mother. You quickly grabbed his gun and shot his leg. He starts to fall on the ground in pain as you ran and carried your mother's body into her greenhouse with your grandmother.

"No NO SHE CAN'T DIE"

You shouted as anxiety overcomes your body

"Darling I'm sure will find a way to bring life to your mother"

She says as she starts to roam around the greenhouse.

As you were looking at her you suddenly see Misty and Aunt Myrtle go inside the greenhouse.

"We heard the news"

Aunt Myrtle says as she looks at you while Misty goes towards you and holds your mother's cheek. You start to sob even more! You couldn't sanction what has happened and what faith did to your mother. All you could do was sob in fear that you'll lose her.
------------------
You wake up inside a car going somewhere. You felt uneasy since you were car sick. Your eyes start to get clearer to see your grandmother Fiona driving with Misty by her side and Aunt Myrtle beside you. You quickly sit up straight and looked around.

"W-where's mother!?"

You exclaimed

"I'm sorry darling that's the only way we can get you to survive"

Your grandmother says as she drives insane!

You looked at Aunt Myrtle and start to sob as tears flowed down to her lap. You can't accept the fact that your mother died! All of this happening to you was so tragic that you want to die yourself! That tragic event affected your actions and emotions, mentally and physically.

You finally stopped in a small motel to stay in for the night. It was pretty far from where you lived so you were quite safe there. As your grandmother booked each of your rooms you start to wander around. The motel looked like an old cabin with statues everywhere. There were gnomes and small statue houses everywhere! You felt a feeling like you weren't safe there. It was like someone or something was watching you...