Chapter 17- Revelation

[Hi! If you have any covers to send me, like the one above or to the side, send me via email at: aaliyah.awan@gmail.com or simply just instant message me through wattpad :) Thanksx]

Chapter 17

Lizzy's P.O.V

The days leading up to the weekend consisted of awkward conversations and strange looks. Probably due to Kaylen's presence. I'm not sure about how to feel about the entire situation, I can't help but hope it all blows over soon. I know it's my fault and that I'm the one who acted like a bitch, but it... just happened.

I had my therapy session with Cindy on Tuesday and I have to say that it was one of the best I've ever had with her. She left me feeling more content that usual, seeing as I told her how my life is actually turning around. I feel free, to the extent of happiness even. Despite the awkwardness, I'm happy with the company of my new friends. It's only been two weeks, but still it's truly amazing. Cindy seemed pleased with the fact that I opened up to her a little. I know it wasn't much, but it was more than usual.

It is now Saturday and my accomplices will be meeting me at Nando's in about an hour. By accomplices, I mean: Jenny, Charles, Jason, Clause and Kaylen. Those are the five people who are willingly going to help me with my performance. I don't think it's really hit me yet, that I have to perform in front of my classmates. I just feel... normal. It's weird, seeing as I have near to nothing planned; I hope the others have a basic idea of what I'm going to do.

***

We all sit around a table in the restaurant, well everyone apart from Clause.

"Where is he? Why did you allow another random guy to help you with your performance? We can't even start discussing without him otherwise we'd have to repeat everything once more." Jason complains.

"Can you stop being so moody? It's ruining the whole, friends get together mood." Charles fires back.

"Okay, wait just a sec. Let me call him on his phone." I say.

"Woah... Back up one moment. You have the boy's number? Why do you have his phone number? On second thought, give me your phone now." Jace says. I look at him and notice how stormy his expression is right now. From the corner of my eye, I see Kaylen's eye twitch and Charles try to keep a straight face.

"Dude... Chill." Charles chuckles. "Let the girl talk to who she wants to talk to."

"What? Why? He's in the same P.E class as me, we exchanged numbers so we could meet up today." I reply.

"Whatever, pass me your phone." He starts again.

"No." I know, I'm stubborn but if there's one thing that I hate, it's people telling me what to do.

"Pass him your phone Lizzy, people are starting to stare at us with all the commotion." Jenny says.

The next 5 minutes consist of Jace nagging me to give him my phone. In the end, Charles steals my bag and tosses it to Jace, who then inputs his number into my phone and sends himself a text message.