prologue.

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒, Thanos sees the gauntlet. Clint rushes through Outriders, before finding himself surrounded. He is saved by Black Panther. "Clint! Give it to me!". Shooting his arrows, he passes the infinity gauntlet to T'challa or better known as the Black Panther. As soon as the piece of accessory touches his hands, he is surrounded by Thanos' army who scurry to him, attempting to take the gauntlet.

Thanos proceeds to him but is stopped by an infurated witch, Wanda Maximoff. Enger lights up at her fingertips as she speaks in a venomous voice to the Titan, "You took everything from me." The mad man then snaps at her. "I don't even know you!"

"You will", with her powers, Wanda picks up some debris, shooting it at Thanos. Ebony Maw reached for the gauntlet with telekinesis and stops T'challa by aiming bricks at him. Thankfully Spider-man swings by, grabbing the gauntlet. This catches the attention of the spacedogs who have him surrounded. Frantically Peter commands her AI - Karen. "Activate Instant Kill!" The eyes of his iron spider suit turn read and extra legs start attacking the outriders while Peter has a tight grip on the Stark Gauntlet. Soon the amount of the outriders overwhelms his suit mechanism. He tries to desperately uplift his mood. "Ok ok! I got! I got it!" But soon spirals to deprecating again. "I don't got this! Help help!"

Noticing his cries of help, Captain looked up and threw the mjolnir at the kid. "Hey Queens! Heads up." With his webs, Spider Man grabbed into the hammer and floated away with it. "Rain fire!" The purple titan hollered in exasperation.

Fortunately, A white horse with wings caught the friendly neighborhood Spiderman with a rider beside him. He gasped in awe. "Woah, n-nice to meet you, I'm-I'm Peter, Uh-er, Spiderman actually, what's your name?" The Valkyrie just rolled her eyes, but a smirk graced her lips as she guided the horse with precision.

Unfortunately, one of Thanos' missiles shot right beside them, and the horse jerked to hard, making him slide off completely and onto the ground. He moaned in pain, but got up. But it still wasn't enough as others tried to wield the gauntlet for Thanos. So he ran. Peter used his web slingers to make it easier sometimes and then ran on foot.

He was almost there.

Almost there-

Peter shouted when a missile pounded to the ground as it exploded, getting him to fly into the air. He lost contact of the infinity gauntlet for a moment before grasping it in mid air and curling around it, preparing for a hard landing.

Closing his eyes, he prepared the worst, but he felt gentle hands hoisting him up from his underarms and guided into a safe zone. Peter opened his eyes and blinked for a moment before looking up and seeing Pepper in her Iron suit.

"I got you kid," she said, placing him softly on the ground. Peter briskly took off his mask, inhaling and exhaling loudly as he tried to catch his breath. His nose was bloody and eyes were swollen with bruises, along with minor cuts that marred his baby skin.

"I'm-I'm good," he said breathlessly.

Women from around surrounded the boy as he let go of the gauntlet and grasped a nearby object, supporting himself and keeping his breaths steady. He was tired...so tired. He closed his eyes for just a second. Or so he thought.

Peter was drifting in and out of consciousness. Exhaustion and fatigue were taking a toll on him. He may have super strength but he is still a sophomore high schooler. His eyes were open just enough to witness a showdown between captain marvel, Thanos and Iron Man. As much as he wanted to get up and help, he couldn't. He watched helplessly as his mentor, or for better words, his father figure getting hit mercilessly. The iron armor recieved a hard blow and skidded across the ground. Gathering enough energy, Peter rushed to Tony's side. "Mister Stark! Are you okay?!"