Chapter 4: Missing

I began to nibble on my fingers 'Maybe she went out and hasn't gotten back.' I thought,  but I know that wasn't true we hadn't gotten a car yet and it was too hard to find a cab when you had no service.

Emiliano looked at me "are you alright?" I felt like he was mocking me. 'Did he have something to do with this' "I'm fine thank you for the ride." Emiliano got out of his car with me I didn't understand why. "I'll walk you to the door." My hands began to shake, I didn't have the keys to the house so I wouldn't be able to get in.

"No it's fine really you can go." I said with a smile hoping he would leave. "Bambolina, that wouldn't be too polite." Emiliano said now so close to me our hands touched every step we got closer to house. I reached the door  and looked at Emiliano hoping he would get the memo and leave. "Aren't you gonna open the door." Emiliano said leaning in closer to "Unless you don't have the key."

I shivered "I think I might have lost it" i couldn't look him the eyes. "Just knock then you mom will answer." Emiliano said with a smirk knocking on the door.  He knocked and three minutes later the door didn't open.

"She's probably asleep. She's a deep sleeper." I said with a fake laugh "I'm fine really, I'll wait for her too wake up." Emiliano whispered in my ear. "I know she's not home, and what type of gentlemen would leave a young girl like you all alone out here in the dark." Emiliano grabbed my hand and pulled me back to his car.

"You'll just stay at my house since you can get in yours." Emiliano smirked. I pulled my hand out of Emiliano's and ran. Ran fast and hard trying to get away from him. He was dangerous and he had probably hurt my mom. 'Stupid. Why did I have to be so noisy.' I thought to myself if I hadn't looked out the window I wouldn't be in the situation.

I kept running only stopping when I thought I lost him. A calloused hand grabbed my neck. "Your a real slow runner." I cried "I'm sorry. I promise I won't tell anyone. Please don't hurt me and my mom!" Emiliano chuckled "who said I was gonna hurt you, I just wanted you to come to my place." Emiliano picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as he I kicked and screamed. Before hitting my bottom. "Keep making noise and I'll shut you up permanently." I was quiet after that. We arrived back at his house. He walked me to a room near his office.

"Bambolina, your gonna sleep here." Emiliano said putting his big hands on my shoulder. I tried to pull away but he just held me tighter.
He leaned in close to me and said "See, no ones trying to hurt you." He pushed me into the room "sleep well bambolina."