Welcome Home Boys

8 Hours Later

Jacob is wheeling me out the hospital as I hold them. I kiss their foreheads. Jacob leans down and whispers in my ear "Wait till they are asleep. Your ass is mine bitch" I nod and he opens the door and I see two car seats. One blue and one green."Christian can get the blue stuff and Christopher the green" He picks up Christopher and puts him in the car seat and I put Christian in his. I get out the chair and get in the car. He gets in and he hits me upside the head. "Dumb ass bitch" he mutters and drives us home.

I'm scared for the boys and myself.

When we arrive home I get the boys from the back. He unlocks the door and I walk in. He looks at them "In the spare bedroom is their cribs and stuff. Put them in their" I walk to the room and lay them in their cribs. I kiss their foreheads and put pacifiers in their mouths "Please don't hear mommy cry" I whisper to them. I walk out the room to feel a punch in the stomach. I whimper and he drags me by my feet to our room. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. "Bitch why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He smacks my face. I whimper and cry. He starts beating me and I muffle my screams to whimpers not to wake the boys.

After an hour of beatings he stops and lays on the bed. "Now go make me dinner bitch" he smacks me and I get up and limp to the kitchen. My blood follows me making a trail. I start making burgers and fries. He comes down with only boxers on. I pass him a plate and hear them crying. I go upstairs and pick Christian up and make him a bottle and feed him. My blood gets on him and I wipe it off. Mommy is sorry baby. I burp him and put him back to sleep. I go to the bathroom and strip and turn on the shower. I go in and watch the tub full with blood. I sit in the tub and cry. What did I ever do wrong?