My sons arent safe

I take care of the boys all day. I'm tired and exhausted. I hope Jacob had a good day at work. The beatings don't hurt as much then. I lay the boys in their cribs and go to make dinner. I know I sound pathetic not leaving or hurting him. But I can't. I have no where else to go.

I go to the kitchen and start making dinner. I hear the door open.

Jacob walks into the kitchen and glares at me. Hr walks over to me and smacks me.

I fall down and look at him holding my cheek. "Jake what did I do?"

He smiles and grabs the hot skillet off the stove and starts beating me.

I cover my mouth and cry and feel my skin burn. Oh god what did I ever do to deserve this?

He stops after 20 minutes. He spits on me "Don't ever fucking cheat on me again"

I look at him "Jake I never cheated on you"

He stares at me and a girl walks in and he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck "Tonight go sleep with the boys. I got company"

I nod and watch as he carried her to our room.

I cry and walk into the boys room and lock the door and start packing their clothes. He wreaked of alcohol. He doesn't care who he hurts. I have to send them away. I can't keep my babies here when they're in danger of their own father.

I call my sister and ask her to take care of them. She will raise them. I can't help myself. Let alone my sons. They will be raised as my nephews. I can't let them live here. I hear her moaning and Christian starts crying and screaming. I pick him up and rock him in my arms. I kiss his forehead "I love you so much"

A knock happens on the door "Becca?' I hear Jake say.

I look at the door "What?"

I have their bags packed on the floor when hr opens the door with a knife.

He looks at me "You leaving me? You taking my sons?"

I stand their holding them and he steps forward with the knife at me.

My sons aren't safe.