14

"You guys run, I'll lead them away and if they catch me don't try to help me" The women whispered to another. "Jihae I'm not leaving you" The women looked tired and scared.

There was a sound of men talking about a witch on the run. Jihae gives a baby wrapped in a blanket to the other women "Keep Jiah safe, and once you all get away give her to someone in my family" Jihae hugged the women then took off running towards the men, into the town.

"THERE SHE IS, THE WITCH IS HEADING TO THE CENTER OF THE TOWN" The men scream, chasing after Jihae.

A man runs from an alley way and tackles Jihae. The man grabs both her hands and ties them, then stands up with her in his grasp.

All the men laugh at her and cheer that they caught her. The men walk her to the stakes in the middle of the town and tie her to the wood.

A crowd starts to form around Jihae and they start yelling "burn the witch" Jihae looks in my direction "mom" I whisper, I try to walk towards her but Haechan grabs my shoulder and shakes his head.

All of a sudden everything and everyone freezes, it's now completely silent. "I'm so proud of you Jiah, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you were growing up but if I didn't do what I did none of us would be alive. Your so strong, be smart and don't give up...ever" Jihae...my mom called out to me.

"I won't disappoint you" I yell holding back tears. Time unfreezes and my mom goes up in flames looking at me with a smile and a single tear rolling down her cheek.

I start crying unable to hold my tears back any longer. Haechan pulls me into his embrace, letting me cry.

----

I sit up in my bed and smile remembering what my mom said from my dream. This time I don't cry, instead I feel warmth from my mother's words.

I look at my phone and see a lot of missed calls and texts, I look at the date and realize I've been at this house for a week and no one knows where I am.

I get up, take a shower, get changed and head to school then back to the house the guys and me stay at.

----

As soon as I walk in my room a pair of arms is wrapped around me. "Thank god your back, I was so worried about you" Jaemin's voice is filled with relief.

"Aw you missed me?" I joke, hugging Jaemin back. Jaemin pulls away from me and looks into my eyes "Don't ever disappear like that without telling anyone where you are again"

I nod my head and smile at the worried boy."I found something out about Jihae" I look away from Jaemin's eyes "She's my mother" I didn't tell him about the dream though, I wanted to keep that private.

Jaemin's eyes sadden. Mark walks into my room and runs to hug me. "JIAH YOUR BACK!" Mark screams, attracting all the other boys to my room.

"Yah, my ear is not a megaphone don't yell in it!" I yell at Mark. We all go to the living room since there is so many people.

I tell all the guys where I was and that I found out Jihae was my mom. All the guys went quiet after I told them about Jihae being my mom.

All the guys expressed how much they missed me and told me about what's happened since I've been gone, which wasn't a lot but they thought I needed to know every last detail.

"What are you going to do now?" Yangyang asks. I think hard about his question "I'm not sure" I reply.

"We need a cake!" Renjun yells, Mark and Johnny's heads shoot up at the words cake. "I can make it" Yuta volunteers "I'll help" Sungchan offers.

Yuta and Sungchan go to the kitchen and start baking. "What should we do to pass the time?" Winwin asks. "Let's play mafia" Shotaro suggests.

We decide Haechan will be the narrator. Haechan picks the doctor, detective, and the mafias. We play the game until Yuta and Shotaro come out holding a cake.

We all get a slice and tell Yuta and Shotaro that the cake is amazing. I notice Jaemin staring at me, and I put my hand on his.

I lean closer to Jaemin and whisper "I'm sleeping in your room tonight"

(A/N: Sorry the last few chapters have been shorter, I just don't know where to take them after I write certain things and to a certain point. )