Part 1

OK.... so it was an early morning of December month with cool and

freezing wind passing by, making me wrap the shawl around my body. Its been ages since I met my grandchildren. They hardly visit me now. My son who is a software engineer now,takes a very good care of them. They go to the best school in Mumbai. And I am very much happy for them, after all its really hard to keep a track of great academic record here, in Musoorie. They call me everyday, just to know if I am alright. It isn't there fault that I feel alone.Everyone has the right to grow and wants the best for their family. My son wants the same for his children. Yeah, sometimes I become a bit selfish and wish that they come back. This is very common in our country. But the story I am going to tell you all is different, I'll tell you my story. Or actually an oldage love story. My wife passed 4 years back. And I won't hesitate in sayingthat she took the best care of me. As life moved on, I started feeling more aloof. I just sit on my wooden chair in the balcony, watch young couples enjoy the sunset at Downtown.

Downtown is place where love never goes off balance, people propose their loved ones here....solve their fights, mostly irrelevant and illogical, but that's the beauty of love and this is the place where she comes every evening, with her grandson. Sheenjoys the sunset and I enjoy her beauty. Those wrinkles are a sign that she was extremely beautiful in her times. Her eyes have seen everythingshe has gone through. And she still doesn't use a helping stick,her this actof self dependence made me fall for her even more. No. We never had a conversation. We just wave at each other when his grandson isn't around her. Sometimes I prevent myself from feeling anything for her. But an oldman and an infant are no different from each other. They feel the same way.And I change my mind instantaneously. Its just to deep ,maybe.........

(To be continued.....)