Part 2

Winters are now about to end. Its been almost three months since I saw her for the last time. This never happened before. Is she alright? Of course she is,what kind of stupid question I am asking to myself. But what if she’s not? Shut up.! Heart you need to calm and brain, you please stop looking for logic in almost everything I come across. I am old now, and your only job is to remember dates and things, you’re very poor at it. This one on one fight between my heart and brain was killing me. Now its time, I’ll walk to her house and just find out what’s the matter. I wrapped myself in cloths. Yeah. I wrapped, because this old skin won’t help much in this cold weather. I opened the front door, and was almost in shock. She was there. In a saari and shawl around her body. I couldn’t resist myself from looking at her and observing each and every part of his body. I’ve never seen her from this close. Is this a dream?

“Usually people ask their guests to come inside. Not sure about your house’s norms.” She broke the silence. Her voice felt like the skin of an infant- so soft. And then there was mine, like a horse that is being forced to sit.

“You’re so real”.

I don’t know what I said and why I did that but yes, I said exactly the same words.

YOU’RE SO REAL.

(to be continued…….)