Ch 8: Sparks

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning laying across the couch, but Ashley wasn't next to me. I blinked a few times trying to wake my self up. I rubbed my eyes a few times with my hand formed in a fist. 

"Goodmorning" Liam chirped as he rushed through the front door, wearing a tank top and shorts.

I nodded and raised a hand to wave at him.

I dragged myself off of the couch, but only because my phone was ringing on the coffee table.

"Hello" my husky morning voice spoke.

"Harry, It's Andrew"

I was suddenly awake and aware and engaging in every word he was saying.

"When do you need this by?"

"Saturday" I stated hopefully

"I make no promises but I think I can do it"

"That's great!" I screamed in excitement just as Ashley walked in the room with a smile on her face.

"What is?" She questioned. I shook my head.

"Call me back later" I whispered and hung up the phone, immediately giving Ashley a smile. "Nevermind" I took a deep breath in. She shrugged and then nodded. 

 We sat at the kitchen table, opposite each other when Louis, Niall and Zayn came running through the back doors, screaming and laughing at each other, soon joining us. 

"What's up man" Louis slapped me across the shoulder. I cried in pain and hit him back

"That hurt" I complained.

"Sorry" He chuckled.

"Ash, we have to do some stuff today, are you going to be ok on your own?" Niall explained with care.

She nodded her head with a smile pinned to her face "I can look after my self"

"We are buying you a birthday present" Zayn spoke up, ruining the surprise.

She dropped her hands to the table and her mouth formed in an o shape. "Why?"

"You're turning 18, it's big"

"No it isn't"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no!"

"Ashley shut up! You're getting a birthday present if you like it or not!" I stopped the bickering between her and Zayn.

She rolled her eyes "its not like it will make my birthday any better" She stormed out of the room, and we heard the door to the basement slam shut, causing us to jump in fright. 

"Why doesn't she like her birthday?" Louis expressed his concern to me.

"It's the day she shot that man" 

The room went quiet, no one knew what to say after that. Luckily Ashley wasn't in the room, it would have made it even more awkward.  

~*~

Ashley's P.O.V

I was getting bored alone at the flat on my own. The boys had stepped out a few hours ago, they said they would be back by now but I guess they were running behind schedule. 

I sat on the bed in the basement, that I called my room. I sighed and stared towards the ceiling.

I hated being alone because that was when all my thoughts and worried came over me. I wanted to be distracted, but unfortunately, I couldn't when I was alone. I was also going crazy being trapped inside a flat, not that it's small, but I miss being able to walk around a little without being recognised by everyone on the street, because now, since I was spotted with Harry, everyone knows who I am, and I guess everyone knows that I am in London, and it's not like I can leave since every airport will possibly have my picture in their files, waiting for me so that they can make the arrest.