Spongebob is haunting me O.o

Okay so guys, this is just a random story.

This Queen Maddie by the way. My sister would never do this anyways lol

So yeah, I've dreamt of Spongebob for two consecutive nights now. And that's just so weird.

They say that the person in your dream misses you the most.

SO SPONGEBOB MISSES ME?!

Okay here it goes.

First night:

There was a Halloween Party at my house and everyone is supposed to wear any kind of costume. And to my surprise, I was wearing a PENCIL COSTUME!!! A pencil costume?! What idiot would wear a pencil for costume? So yeah, I walked around with a pointy lead on my head and pink eraser like sticking out from my butt. Lol

So yeah, my ultimate crush was there. And he was wearing a Peter Pan Costume. (GORGEOUSS!!) I was going to go talk to him but I remebered, I'm wearing a stupid costume. Then I realized that I drank a lot of vodka already so I was walking like a sick person or something.

Then I heard the dorrbell rang so I opened the door. And saw someone wearing a spongebob costume. I was so curious who was in it so I asked him before entering my house. But he refused. I asked again, but he still didn't say it.

So I pulled his nose, maybe I'll get off that stupid costume. But it started bleeding :O

So I am so scared of blood that I almost peed in my bed and I immediately woke up.

YEAH! So that was my first dream. And I still remember how the blood spit on me. Yck. Okay. Nuff said -________________-

Second night:

I was at the mall with my sister Maybelle. We were at this really cute store woth really cute stuffs. There were like cute dresses, accessories, SHOES, stuff toys. Well, all things cute! It was a haven of cute stuffs.

I was checking out the stuff toys and I found a very cute white teddy. I got it cause I really like it. Then Maybelle turned to me and gave me a spongebob stuff toy. But it's too expensive, and really small. So I refused. But belle was like telling me that she really want that so i told her to buy her own. i'm not wasting my money with.

Then I decided to try on a cute little pink dress. As I entered the dressing room, the spongebob stuff toy was there and it looked at me angrily. I was so scared that I woke up 12:35 in the morning.

Spongebob is such a bitch =((((((((((((((

WHAT's HAPPENING?!

Why is Spongebob haunting me?

NOOOOOOO </////////////////////////////////////////////3

Okay watch the video there :D