Chapter • Eighteen

Ellerie's POV
We were on our way to the Hughes house. Tonight there was a dinner for all the billet families and the boys. Since my mom is out of town it's just Seamus and I for the night. We pulled up to Luke's driveway and I parked in the street seeing that there was street hockey set up.

"Thanks for driving." Luke commented while getting out of the car.

"No problem Hughes." I giggled back while I joined him outside of the car.

Seamus walked ahead of us seeing some of his teammates hanging out in the garage.

"Let's go Ellie I gotta get changed." Luke smiled walking inside.

"Elle!" I heard Jake say from across the room.

"Jakey!" I smiled back at him. He was sitting next to his billet sister who is younger than us. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and I smiled. "Hey Ty."

"Hey Elle." He said from behind me. "Long time no see."

"I know it's been foreverrrr." I chuckled turning around. I gave him a hug then pulled away going to follow Luke upstairs. I followed him into his room and closed the door behind me.

"Ugh!" He said flopping on his bed.

"What?" I said laughing at him and walking over to his closet.

"I don't know what to wearrrr!" He sighed.

"I'm going to figure it out for you." I laughed going through his closet. I found a few things that could work.

"Put this on

"Put this on." I said handing him the clothes then walking out of his room. I went to walk down the stairs when Sasha came up next to me.

"Whatcha doin in dukes room there Holland." He laughed.

"Oh ya know." I chuckled while we walked down the stairs.

"Yessir Elle!" He said high fiveing me.

"Shut up Sasha." I laughed going over to our friends. I sat down next to Caden and leaned into his shoulder. "Sasha is a bully." I frowned.

"I know shortie." He said leaning on me. We just chuckled as Luke came down the stairs. We all decided to head outside. Most families were talking and getting to know one another. There were some old and some new families. I locked eyes with Trevor. Him and Pat were sitting with Tyler and Caden's billet mom. Trevor waved me over and I walked towards him. Julie looked up at me and smiled.

"Elle!" She smiled. "It's been so long you look so old!"

"Awe thank you Julie." I smiled sitting down next to Trevor. We talked for a while and just caught up. I was glad to see all the families together.

After about an hour of chit chat Luke came around to the back of his house.

"Hey Ellie!" He shouted to me.