①⑥

No ones POV
It was difficult to find out this blood type because it seemed very close to a deamons. This confused the others when Jin told them. " is he a demon?" hobi asked at he looked closer at the blood sample. " not that I know of, he was on earth when you found him so he has to be human. Did you find out anything else?" Namjoon asked as he depended his thoughts. " maybe we can meet up with some of our friends, they should know how to figure this out." jimin suggested. " after the war I don't think that they would corporate." Namjoon grunted. " unless there was something in it for them." taehyung smirked. " what would they want?" jimin asked now becoming curious. " power, allies, and not to mention they always wanted... A lover for each of them" taehyung said. Jin rolled his eyes. " how would they find their lovers here?" "easy, we show them yoongi and if that doesn't work then we take something that they treasure and force them to corporate." taehyung smirked again. This plan was risky but their was only two demons that could make it work.

Jungkooks POV
It was getting dark and the sky's showed a beautiful red. The sky's claim me down when no one else can. I can feel something other than hatred. But soon this moment will end. Everything comes to an end. It's sad to see the things you once loved died in front of you. For that some people will never be forgiven. " kook, come on." I heard Namjoon yell. I snap out of my thoughts and walk faster to catch up to my hyung. We had to walk because we don't have the powers of hobi or Jin to get there in record time. All we had to do was pass the blood forests and make it to the day trees. The day trees are trees with doors carved into them. There are different realms for the different demons. Well it used to be that way. Now there are kingdoms that have control over all of the realm. Each door was different so show what realm it stood for. Our realm was fire. Their was five more. Water, war, peace, darkness, and lastly power. Those aren't the real names for the realms thought. Currently we live in Zagan, the others are, Nexya, Strylah, Waynah, Illioyq, and Hellporgea.

" we're here." Namjoon smiled. I looked around to see the five doors. I looked at the power door but no one has entered that in millions of years. "Hurry up kid. We don't have all day." Namjoon yelled. I opened the door to war. I entered to see a beautiful sight. The grass was green and it almost reminded me of Peace. I started to follow Joon. After a 30 minute walk we can to a small town. The villagers looked at us and rushed inside. We made our way to a fight of stairs. It took a while to get to the top of them but we did it. Namjoon went up and talked to the guards at the giant gate. I looked around before the gate doors opened. We entered the kingdom and went straight to the throne room where we knew we would find the people we needed to speak to.  We entered and say eight demons looking at us. The guards left the room and locked the door. " oh my~ what do we have here?" one of the demons smirked. " Chan. We need to ask a favor." " and why would we help you? We just settled the war." the blonde grunted. He wasn't happy to see us I guessed. A blue haired demon walked up to me. He was a bit shorter than me. He circled around me and laughed. " your power it super strength. Not bad~" he smirked. I didn't even see Namjoon and three of the eight demons exit the room. " it is." I answered. Then another blue hair demon joined the other one. " you must be the strongest in your realm." he teased. I nodded in pride. I was the strongest and always will be. " oh how rude of us! We didn't introduce ourselves." a demon with long white hair smiled." I'm Hwang Hyung Jin, but please call me Hyunjin~" his smiled grew." I'm Han Ji Sung but call me Han. And this is one of my brothers Lee Min Ho, he goes by Lee know  though. " I nodded again trying to remember the information." hello I'm Kim Seung Min, but I go by seungmin. And over here is Yang Jeong In and he goes by I.N. " they finished. I smiled and introduced myself." I'm Jeon Jungkook. I prefer if people called me Jungkook. " they all smiled. They were nice for being war demons.
___________________________________
I will introduce the new characters and yes. There is more after this! Like 20+ more😅 love you!!! And btw the new characters are             💙S͓̽t͓̽r͓̽a͓̽y͓̽K͓̽i͓̽d͓̽s͓̽💙!!!!! Go check them out if your haven't already!!.

Words=837