Monday evening
1:28

Yoongi's POV
"He was so tall." I think to myself as I place the pizza on the corner. I open the box and see my pizza. It looked delicious!

I took one piece and ate a big bite out of it. It was like heaven in my mouth. ( I know what else would he heaven in your mouth😏) I took another bite.

Guess they got a new cook. After I eat 2 more pieces. I put the rest in the fridge. I go sit down on my bed. I started to feel a bit sick.

So I decided to take a nap to see if my sickness would go away. I did end up falling asleep but only for 20 minutes before rushing to my bathroom.

I sat in front of the toilet puking out everything I ate today. I felt like passing out. I don't know what made me so sick but I so regret it.

After I basically puked for seems like forever I washed up. I go back to my room and try to sleep again. Witch I passed out once I got comfortable.

Jisoo's POV
I felt off. I don't know but I had a really bad feeling. That's when my eyes sight turned white.

A second later I was shocked at what I was seeing. Yoongi was puking and was seriously about to pass out.

But I saw something in the background of the scene. " THOSE BASTARDS!!!" I angrily growl. This got the attention of the other three girls next to me.

" what's wrong?" Lisa asked. " those fuckers are trying to take yoongi!" I said as I rush for the door. The others follow me.

I started to sprint for his house. " I hope he's still there" I say to myself scared for my friend.

??? POV
" it's working." I say into my phone. " good, now before they come, take him, but be quick they are right around the corner."

the deep voice said back to me as I hang up and break the window and jump through it. Jungkook's power comes in handy.

I make my way to the passed out human and pick him up. He's so light that I can literally hold him with one hand.

Before I got distracted I jump back out the window with the human. I concentrate on one power that I needed. Flight.

I feel wings ripping my shirt and come out. I started to hover over the ground. I fly away from the house and into a smaller part of town.

Namjoon's POV
" he got the job done" I say as everyone jumped up happily. Everyone settled down and waited for Tae to come back.

After about 5 minutes the door opened revealing taehyung carrying a small human into the hide out. He smiled at us as he walked over to us.

We all make room on the couch for the small human. Taehyung placed him down gently. We all notice how beautiful he is in person. We finally got a good one.

Lisa's POV
" FUCK!" I yell as we all search yoongi's house. We didn't find him anywhere. He was gone. " what now?" rose asked.

We all looked at Jennie. Her eyes were glowing a bright gold color, and when that happens, she's gone, and her demon takes over.

" Jennie! Snap out of it!! Don't do it!" I say as I hug her to try and calm her down. " they need to die" Jennie growled.
_________________________________________

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝕄𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 "𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗" 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚒 𝙵𝙵 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚊. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 666_𝚜𝚔𝚢
𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎!!! 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!

 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎!!! 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!