BTS Reaction To You Overworking

Jin

The moment he got home, he called out your name to no response. He worriedly hurried to find you, entering the kitchen to see you passed out on the table with papers sprawled all over. Jin would sigh, piling your papers neatly before carrying you to a more comfortable location and making lunch for when you wake up.

"Next time take a break y/n, it's okay to rest now and then."

Namjoon

He walked into your room to find you asleep with a bunch of books and papers sprawled everywhere. Namjoon wouldn't want to wake you and let you sleep, by the time you woke up he had brought you some take-out and had studied over all the questions and textbooks.

"Morning y/n, I memorized some things so I can help you study. But you should eat first, you need your energy back."

Yoongi

He was worried when he found you asleep on the couch with papers everywhere. When Yoongi saw you didn't fall asleep in a very comfortable position, he set aside all the papers before lightly waking you.

"Sorry to wake you, but let's get to bed and you can get it done later okay?"

J-Hope

This poor boy would be so worried when he found you passed out that he would unintentionally wake you. He'd ask if you were alright but you would explain that you had just lost track of time while doing work. He'd be upset that you had so much work that you had fallen asleep.

"I can help you work through some of this stuff but please take a break first. Snacks?"

Jimin

He'd find it strange that you hadn't replied to any messages or calls. When he finally got home, he'd hurry to your room to find you asleep on a textbook with notes sprawled everywhere. Jimin sighed with both relief that you were alright and sympathy for the amount of work you had. He moved everything out of the way, accidentally waking you.

"Ah, sorry y/n. I'll clean up, you rest. You can pick up on this later alright?"

Taehyung

He would have let you rest, ordering pizza for when you woke up. When you finally came through he'd be on the sofa eating a slice and going through the notes you had. He looked up, almost having a heart attack when he saw you at the doorway.

"Oh god, you scared me. Sorry I didn't wait for you to eat some pizza I got hungry... But I can help you study as an apology?"

Jungkook

He was going through the house calling your name loudly, entering your room to find you asleep. "Oops.." He whispered to himself before looking at all the papers sprawled about. He gathered them all up and set them in a pile, looking at you worriedly to see you awake.

"Oh did I wake you? Sorry.. you should really be resting when you're working so much though y/n."