A/N

HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY BTS!!!

Finally, it's been 8 years since they've debut and all their hard work is slowly paying off. After through thick and thin they finally survive in the music industry. We all know that they started with a small company but they have their own intention to become a worldwide Korean group.

They have a dream and accomplished their dreams and they're never letting the dream go.

Basically, they're much better than me which is I always low self-esteem and I didn't have any dream of my future cause of my parent's concerns about my reputation so I did my best on academics even though I'm not really good at it.

This is the big reason why I stan BTS. I learn by their words which means it motivates me to become the person I want to be. Their lyrics are so deep and I kept quotes their lyrics on my books to motivate me when I felt down.

For me, even staning them are already hard, it can be so hard but I guarantee their music itself can bring me happiness and become a better person in future. Their songs always make me realize how powerful youth is it and they want us to appreciate the most beautiful moment of our lives. Beautiful. I never thought any group of K-pop can make me turn to like this. I'm so grateful to know them before I die. At least I knew some people out there writing a beautiful moment of life is a song and knowing how I feel.

And the most important is.. we should love all of the members dearly. No one excluded. From leader to maknae. They're such a talented artist. They worked hard to become the best for their fan. Appreciating each one of them will be great.

And please we should not lead to any fan wars. Let the world know who is BTS and ARMYs.

And we ARMYs is the face of BTS should be proud and humble at the same time and be kind. You're not losing anything if you do that. Instead, our boys will be proud if we can do something like that. Humble and be kind to others make the name of ARMYs better.

BYE GUYSSSS🥰😘😘Share t