Chapter 15- Laceys POV

^***on the left is Mere, on the right is Lacey**^

//skip 2 weeks//

I woke up nauseous. i don't feel good at all right now.
"Hey Cam. Wake up babe." I say shaking his arm hard. That arm i was shaking was around me and i couldnt get up.
"Babe you okay? Whats wrong?" He says waking up quickly.
"I dont feel good. I need to get up and your like on me." I was freakin out.
"Hey its alright. Here." And he takes his arm off me.
I got out of bed and was walking out.
"Whats wrong? Whats not feeling good?" He says getting up too.
"Everything. I feel nauseous. I just feel horrible." I say and he pulls me in a hug.
"Aw im sorry babe. Do you feel like throwing up?" He says letting go of me.
"I dont know. I just..oh yep." and i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Cam held my hair back. Then i threw up a couple more times.
"Cam i hate this." I say crying.
"Aw baby im sorry. Its gonna be okay." He says rubbing my back gently.
I slowly got up and he helped me up.
"Here come here." And he carried me back to the bed.

"Hey is everything okay? Who was throwing up?" Mere came in here. I raised my hand.
"Awe poor baby im sorry." And she came and layed down beside me.
"Hey Cam i got this." Mere says.
"Its fine i can." He says.
"No i want some time with my bestfriend." She says trying to be mean.
"Okay. Babe ill be back in a little bit k?" He says kissing my forehead.
"okay."

"So you okay?" She asks.
"Mere..you dont think im preg-"
"No. That cant. Yall havent even.." I smirked a little.
"Yall did?" She says smirking.
"Yeah like 2 weeks ago."
"Yeah me and Matt kinda did to...we did it when you and Cam went on yalls last date..haha." She says.
"Well me and Cam did it when we got home from that date.." And we started laughing.
We talked a little bit more.
"So do you think i am?" I say nervously.
"Did yall use protection?"
"Well yeah."
"Then you couldnt!"
"But what if like the condom broke or something?" I say.
"I guess that could happen.."
"Mere your not helping me by saying that!"
"Im sorry! We need to tell Cam this."
"Oh shit he's probably gonna be like pissed." I say sitting up.
"CAAAMMMM." Mere screams. Damn girl.
"What??" I could tell he ran as fast as he could.
"We need to talk. Come sit." I say patting the bed.
"I'll leave yall alone." And she shut the door.

"What is it babe?"
"Okay so what if im pregnant?"
"Pregnant?" He looks kinda pissed. Yay...
"Yeah. Arnt these the signs?"
"You cant be..we used a condom! Fuck i cant BE A DAD!!?!!!" He says yelling.
"CAM SHUT THE FUCK UP WE DONT KNOW IT YET. I was just fucking asking." I say getting pissed.
"Have you had your period?" He says calming down.
"Not yet."
He got up and walked out. Did he really just fucking walk out.
"OH MY FUCKING GAH." I just screamed. And i turned over and screamed in my pillow. This cant be happening?!

Cams POV

Pregnant? PREGNANT? This cant be happening?! I cant be a father at 19!? I couldnt handle this so i just left Lay. I went in the guest room and went on the bed and punched the pillows. And i layed there thinking for awhile.
-
-
Oh my gosh i walked out on Lacey. FUCK. I ran to her room and i saw she wasnt in the bed. She wasnt in the bathroom. I went into the living room. Wow. I love when i catch people making out.
"Guys where the fuck is Lacey?"
"Is she not with you?!" Mere said immediatly started looking.
"Umm no."
We looked everywhere. I found a note on the drawers in our room. It read:

Went out for awhile. It said positive..Im sorry for causing worrinesss. Dont worry. Ill be back sometime. - Lay

"Where would she go?!" I say.
"I dont know but i doubt she is coming home tonight.." Matt says.
"FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE." And i stormed out and got in the car and started looking for her.
I tried calling and texting her. Oh God what have i done..?

Laceys POV

I had to leave for a little bit. Before i left i took a test and it said positive. So i just didnt want them to worry about me. Cam certainly doesnt want a child so i just needed to get out for awhile.

Cams POV

I drove everywhere. Every corner of LA. I cant find her. I just prayed she is okay. I looked down back roads, in stores, everywhere. I dont know where she is, but i sure as hell am gonna find her.
-
-
Its been hours and I still havent found her. But i saw someone sitting on a bench, legs curled up to her. Thats her. Thats Lacey.
"Lacey?" I say loudly for her to here.
She looked up and immediately put down her head. I sat down beside her and rubbed her back. She layed her head on me.
"Lay im sorry for walking out on you. I shouldnt have did that and im sorry. But lets do this together okay?"
"Cam..i-i dont want you to have to worry. I dont want anyone to have to worry about me. Im my own person and i can do this by myself..its okay.." She says softly.
"I know you can do this by yourself, but i made this baby to and i need to be a father. So?"
"Okay.." She says smiling a little.
"We need to go to the doctor though. Come on. Wait did you take your car?" I ask.
"No i took a taxi."
"Well then get in my car then."
So we went to the doctor. We waited in the waiting room for awhile. Mere and Matt came as well.
"Lacey Waters?" Me and Lay went in.
They checked her and the the actual"doctor" person came in.
"Hi guys. I am doctor Raylor." He checked again.
"Well..." He says.
"So..?" I ask.
"You are pregnant. I'll leave yall alone. Yall can leave whenever."
We are having a child. Im only 19! But i need to be a good father to this baby.
Lacey just sat their blank. I knew she was thinking the same thing as am.
"Do you wanna leave?" I say very softly. She just nodded. So we slowly went to the car and left to go home. Before we went in there, i told Mere and Matt that they could leave and they did. I got her in the car and then i got in the car. Neither of us talked the whole way home.

Laceys POV

Im gonna have a fucking baby inside me. Im not ready to be a mom. I cant. Im never gonna be a normal teenager anymore. Im only 18! God why me?! Tears just rolled down my eyes. I couldnt stop them. They fell. Fell some more. It just wouldnt stop.
Me and Cam were in the car. I needed to say something.
"Im sorry.." I say very quietly.
"Im sorry too. Im sorry for everything ive did." He says back.
"I cant believe this is happening." I say.
"Me either. Were to young!!"
"What are we gonna do Cam?" I say sad and worried.
"Babe, were just gonna have be responsible and do this right..together." And he grabbed my hand and i smiled a little.
-
We finally got home and went inside. We went in the living room and sat down.
"Hey guys how did it go?" Matt asked as him and Mere came in.
"Well...she is pregnant." Cam says not happy.
"Yep." I say not happy either.
They both just sat there.
"Oh my gosh guys.." And they both came and hugged both of us.
"Im sorry. But count on us cuz of course we will help at all times." Mere says.
"Thank yall." I say.
We all just layed together and watched movies the rest of the night.

Im gonna be a mom. A motherfucking mom.

Cams POV

Im gonna be a dad. A motherfucking dad.

Meres POV

I feel so bad for them. I can't believe their gonna be parents. Unbelievable.

Matts POV

Wow. Thats crazy. I can't believe that! Like damn their way to young! But hey, ill help whenever they need it.

(A/N)

WOAH WHAT? Heyy guys! Can you believe this? Their gonna be parents? wow. Thank yall for reading! I love yall!!😘

xoxo💕