Chapter 5- Cams POV

...She is right... I have to kiss the princess to wake her up.
"Do you think it would work?" i asked everyone.
"Just do it!"
So I walked to her, pulled her hair to the side, stared at her beautiful face. Damn she is gorgeous. I leaned in, kissed her lightly and held it for about 30 seconds. And guess what? She woke up!!
"Hey beautiful. You woke up!" i told her.
She blushed. "Oh my head!" She said while holding her head.
"Hey its gonna be alright." i told her as i held her head too.....also holding her hands....oh there so soft.
"You alright?" i asked.
"I am now."
I leaned in a kissed her once more. Ah what ive wanted to do since the first day i met this girl. She is so perfect.
We finally stopped because we realized the M&M couple were still here....hmmm thats funny to say😂.
"Well guys do yall wanna just all sleep here tonight?" i asked the group.
"Sure!"They all said.

So we all stayed up like all night and watches movies and played games and my favorite part was getting to cuddle with Lacey. Ahh it was a perfect night.

We finally went to sleep about 3am. We all slept in the living room. Me and Lacey slept on one couch and M&M(just know that that is Mere and Matt) on the other couch.

During the night, i heard noises. Then i realized Lacey wasnt laying beside me. I quickly got up to try to find her. I couldnt find her anywhere! Oh shit. Then i heard noises from upstairs. So i took a bat from downstairs and carefully went up the stairs.
As i got up there, the bathroom opened and out goes Lacey. She jumped because i think i scared her.
"HOLY FUCK!" She said as she jumped.
"Gosh Dang you scared the crap out
of me!" She said a she sighed.
"Oh im sorry i didnt mean to scare you!" i said hugging her tighty around her waist.
"Its fine! Why are you awake?" she asked.
" Well you wernt laying beside me so i got worried and i started looking for you. And i did..." i said with a smile.
"Well do you wanna go back to the couch?" she said with smile with a little smirk.
"Well....maybe in a little bit right now i just wanna-...." i said as i put my hands around her waist and she puts her hands around half on my neck(because she is to short to go all the way around😂). I leaned down a little bit so she could wrap her whole arms around me and once she did that, i stood all the way up and she was off the ground. I picked her up all the way and i held her up by holding up her butt.("yaass i touched the butt!!" haha jk and A/N i dont really know how to explain it but you get the picture..😂)
I took her to the nearest bedroom as quiet as i could. I layed her down and we started making out. We made out for about 5 minutes but we eventually stopped and i picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs to the living room. I layed her down and she giggled very softly. She slid over a little bit and i got onto the couch. I pulled the covers over us and she put her arms around my waist she closed her eyes. I gently kissed her forhead and wispered," Goodnight beautiful". And i closed my eyes and drifted off into deep sleep.

(A/N)

Okay sorry guys that was kinda just a filler chapter but tbh i didnt really know what to write😂 but thanks anyways for reading😊