Chapter 9- Laceys POV

**fast forward-3 months later**

Today, we all moved in together. We bought this gorgeous, huge house!😍 Like its just absolutely perfect! So me and Cam share one master-bedroom, and M&M shares the other master-bedroom. The house has a total of 4 bathrooms(1 in each bedroom and 1 on each level of the house). We have 1 big kitchen, a huge living room, a pretty outside pool, and a game room. Like woah....best house...ever.💯
-
So when we finally settled in, it was pretty late so we all just went to sleep.
-
During the night, for some reason i woke up. I didnt know why but then i just closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. Well i couldnt.... so i grabbed my phone and took it off the charger. I then went downstairs and went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water and sat on the couch. It was 2:20 and i wasnt tired..at all! So i turned on the tv and went on netflix. I have been watching this new show called 90210(literally best show EVER) and i love it so much so i start watching that.
-
-
Ive literally watched 4 episodes of this and still not tired. So i kept watching it until it was around 8. So i turned off the tv and fixed everyone breakfast. I fixed homemade waffles and bacon. When it was finished i had to wake everyone up. So i wanted to scare them a little..😏
So i took one of those pot things and a stirrer thing....and went to each person and banged it in there ear! I didnt do it to loud though. But i thought it was still kinda funny!
So as i did that and they woke up, i went downstairs and got everyones food and sat it on the table. Then i sat down and got onto my phone and went on instagram. I was looking on there for a long time and they still havent came down there..where they crap are they...right then i heard big banging in my ear!
"OWWWWWW." I said covering my ears.
"What the fuck guys?" i turned around and saw all of them laughing at me.
"Revenge baby...revengeeee." Mere said still laughing.
"Hey okay i freaking fixed yalls breakfast..."Isaid being "mad" at them.
"Oh shit i didnt know that." Cam said as they all stopped laughing and then were getting sat down.
They were all quiet and eating and it was awkward.
"Why are yall being awkard?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"We uh didnt know you like cooked us breakfast..." Matt said.
"Yeah." Cam and Mere said together.
"Umm okay and...? So what?"
"Were sorry about the pan thing.." They all said.
"Guys...really...its okay it was a joke..." i said back to them.
No one said anything back.
"Oh my gosh what else did yall do??"
"We uhh....well we kinda post a horrible picture of you on instagram...and we kinda threw all of your clothes in the pool..." Mere said softly.
"Are you serious? Oh my gosh wtf? I was just waking yall up and yall did all of that? And i freaking made yall break-, you know what whatever, eat the breakfast...im tired and going up stairs." I said angrily getting out of my chair and walking up stairs. Then everyone was saying sorry and stuff which i didnt really care though. Them someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Cam.
"Let go of me." I said really mad at jerking my hand out of his.
He didnt do anything after. So i finally got to my room and i closed the door. I put my phone on my night stand and fell on my bed. Wow i am tired. So i went under the covers and fell right asleep.
-
"Is she asleep?" I heard Mere whisper. I just pretended i was still asleep.
"Yeah i think she is. Should we wake her?" Matt replied still wispering.
"No not yet. Lets wait a second." Cam said not whispering.
So they waited like 5 minutes until they started to wake me up.
"Babe wake up we need to talk to you." Cam kind of whispering and shaking me a little bit.
"No go away. I didnt get any sleep last night." I said shooing to the door.
"Please! Only for a little bit!"
"Ugh fine. What do you want?" i asked sitting up.
"We want to apoligize. We didnt know you did all that! We thought we were all just playing a game! Lay please forgive us! We have already got your clothes out of the pool and put them in the dryer and deleted the post! Lay we all are-" Mere said as she sat on the bed but i interupted.
"Guys its okay! I forgive yall! Im sorry for getting mad! I think i was just really ill and tired!" I said to them.
"No really we are sorry!"
"Me too! Come here guys. Give momma a hug." I said to them kind of gigging. So were they. Then they all pilled up on me and hugging me at the same time.
"Oh where would i be without you guys?" I said laughing.
-
-
"Can we go out tonight? Just alone?" Cam asked me.
"Yeah of course. Where?"
"I was thinking a movie and a fancy restaraunt, considering it probably is our first ALONE real date as a couple!" He said with a smile. Oh he is so perfect.
"Ooo that sounds amazing! Lets do it. But first...i have to get ready because i look awful!" I said getting up from the couch.
"Babe.." he grabbed my arm as i was starting to walk.
"Yes?"
"You...always...look...perfect..no matter what." he said serious and the with a really really really adorable smile.
"Aww thank you." I said giving him a small kiss.
"Now let me go change and get ready please." I told him.
-
So im wearing a white tanktop with a tribal black and white long-ish cardigan over it. And im wearing light pink leggings, and my black uggs.
(a/n its fall/winter)
I wand my hair. Then i apply all my makeup. "Wow...im actually looking pretty decent for once.." I said to myself.
So i was ready and i went downstairs.
"Wow. Absolutely beautiful." Cam told me.
I just smiled and blushed.
"Are you ready?" I asked. "Oh and by the way, your looking on point as well." I replied again.
"Haha well thank you and yes i am."
He was wearing a a nice hollister shirt, kakkis, and vans. Oh let me tell you, he looked freaking hot.😍
-
-
We finished watching the new Annie, it so wasnt as good as the original one but it was okay.
Then we went Olive Garden for our meal. And it was delicious..as always.
-
We got home around 9:30 and i changed into sweatpants and a long tshirt and put my hair in a messy bun. Me and Cam watched about 2 episodes of 90210 with me because he likes that show too. Then we went to bed.
Then i realized, I havent seen Mere and Matt any today except for this morning. Where have they been all day?

(A/N)

Hey guys! So sorry this one was just a filler! But i will post probably in like 2 days or maybe tomorrow i dont know😂 and so so sorry if it was confusing! but thank you for reading!😊 i love yall😘 xoxo💕