Chapter 3-Fallon

A large hand leaves soft caresses on my inner thigh up to my waist. I feel the rough, large hands settle on my waist. All of the sudden they drop down and take a large handful of my ass.

  He roughly spins me around. Ripping my red lacy panties off and throwing them on the floor. I then feel a searing burning like pain in my ass. He spanked me, but the thing is...it turned me on even more.

"Count, piccola" his voice husky deep and overall manly.

He slaps me again even harder this time.

"Ahh two" he then turns me around and grabs my throat tightly.

"What. Did. You. Say?" He says slowly. Almost like he's talking to a toddler.

"I counted...like you asked me to." I'm confused as to why he's punishing me.

"When I said count you say, two sir. Not just two. Understand."

"Yes sir"

He smacks my butt again, I wasn't surprised but what did surprise me was when he shoved his fingers into my soaking wet heat.

  I shot up in my bed drenched in sweat after the dream I just had. God. I didn't even meet or speak to the guy and my mind was already creating fantasy's.

I have work at my diner today so I have to shower now and be ready in an hour. I don't know what it is about him that just makes every bone in my body want him. He isn't that special. Sure, he's really tall has hair that looks perfect and deep blue eyes I can get lost in. Okay fine he's honestly a god but I'm not a girl that falls apart over a guy.

I've had my fair share of boyfriends and even a fling with two girls I just don't get the emotion thing. I know that's usually a guy thing, but I think because I didn't receive it growing up I became numb to it and don't know how to take or show it.

I've always been considered the 'toxic' one in the relationship I guess. It was always "your too detached. You seem like I could leave you and you wouldn't care at all." They were right though, I wouldn't.

It's not that I don't want to care, it's just I physically can't. My heart won't allow me to care enough because of how much pain it's been put through in my young years of life.

I'm done getting ready and on the bus to my diner. I hate being on the bus. I'm always scared of being kidnapped but I keep pepper spray on me at all times.

My best friend Danny works at the diner with me. He's gay but I love that about him. It's like a girl but without the drama. One time, we both saw a cute boy and he wrote on the napkin "hey you're cute. If your gay here's my number, if you're not then here's my friends she thinks you're cute too." He never texted either of us but it wasn't surprising.

"Hey Fal" Danny called me over.

"Hey Danny. So I uh did something..." I decided I'd finally tell him because I know he won't judge me. Honestly he'll probably be offended I didn't ask him to go with.

"What's up? You know you can tell me anything." He's the best. Always there for me and I know I can tell him anything.

"Well, for a while I've been researching a..specific topic. I've found it intriguing and always felt guilty for it." I'm rambling I know I am. I didn't think it would be this awkward.

"Come on Fal, just tell me girl"

"I went to a bdsm club yesterday"  He kinda just stands there and stares at me. Probably taking in what I told him.

"Bitch and you didn't take me with? All those hot daddy men I could have met. Fuck I'm so mad at you. Next time you go you're taking me with.  But first tell me everything. Did you meet someone? Watch any shows? Was it ho-"

"Okay okay yes I saw a show no I didn't find anyone but I wanted to go back tonight... you can come with if you want."

"Uh duh bitch of course I wanna come with. I hope I meet a rich hot man that will fuck me good and be my sugar daddy." I let out a loud laugh at that comment.

"Okay well I text you the address and where to meet me."

After a long shift I'm finally back home. I definitely want to shower before I head back to the club with Danny. It felt good to finally reveal this part of myself to someone. I love his reaction to it too, so open to it and wanted to come along.

I really hope this time around I'll actually get to meet someone though. The whole point of going is to meet new people who have the same desires as you.

I decided on a short red dress it falls about mid thigh so it's not too short. It has a deep plunging neckline with a high slit up the side and it's a bit tight at my waist.  It's pretty scandalous, but that's the whole point. I put on some black stilettos to give me some extra height, but even with the tall heels I'm only standing at 5'6. Without them I'm 5'1, so I'm not very lucky in the height department.

My Uber finally got here after about a half hour of waiting. I send Danny a text letting him know that I'm leaving. I'm really hoping this goes well for both of us. I'm really looking forward to actually experiencing what I've been researching for years.

My sexual experiences have been horrible to be honest. I lost my virginity when I was only 16 and it was how all first times are. Horrible painful and messy. 

Then I had a boyfriend for a year when I was 18/19. He was a jock and very selfish in sexual activities. It always just felt like a small thing hitting nothing a tinny tickle. I wasn't very upset when we broke up. Now at 23 I've been single for years.

I spot Danny at the entrance waiting for me. I'm almost as nervous as I was yesterday. Please let me meet someone.

A/N: heya sorry my chapters are short they'll definitely be longer once all of the intro stuff goes through.