Chapter 2- Killian

Fuck I'm so stressed. I'm tired of no one ever satisfying my hunger. Not being able to be who I fully am because I haven't found the right one. Work is stressful enough, not getting laid properly to my satisfaction well that just adds a ton of extra stress.

There's an open house for new comers at my club tonight. I'm hoping someone might catch my eye, but I'm not relying on it. No one ever does.

"Sir have you decided who's going on stage for the showing tonight?" My receptionists Tracy asked me. I won't lie, she's gorgeous but definitely not my type. I'm really not hers either. She's a Domme so that would clash pretty badly and she also has a preference for females.

"Yes put out Sorin and his slave. Molly was it?" I say while going through all of my documents. I know they'll be good because he's not a sadistic fuck and can control himself from being too crazy. I need someone who won't scare all the newbies off.

"Yes sir. And I believe her name is Mag-

"I don't give a flying fuck what her name is go tell them they're on schedule." I grit out. I don't need her name I need to get this stupid work shit done. And get myself a sub maybe even a slave.

See, I am a mixture. I like being a dom but it can stretch to being a sadist. It really depends on the sub/slave. If they excite me enough and push me far enough I'll go into a sadist zone which is honestly scary for the girl.

There's no telling how far I'd go with the girl, but that's why we have safe words. Besides, no girl except one has ever made me unwillingly slip that far. I don't like talking about her though.

  I could always just take my company receptionist and fuck her, but that would never satisfy my growing hunger. Sure she's pretty but not even close to my standards.

I took over my fathers business after he passed 3 years ago from cancer. I'm now head of a firm called D&L law firm. It's not my first career choice seeing as I opened a club at 22 while being forced into law school, but because I was the old mans first born somehow I got stuck with the job.

I may be complaining about the stress, but I will be honest the money is great. I live a comfortable rich life. My networth is over a million between the success in my club and my dads success in the firm. I've kept it up and going well, but I wouldn't be where I am if he didn't do it first.

I have to start getting ready for the open house which starts in 45 minutes. I really don't feel like doing this today, but hopefully I can find a willing sub to blow me really quick. Definitely won't give me the release I need but it will do.

When I arrive to the club I see a pretty decent amount of newcomers all gathered by Tracy. I decided to get a drink first to take the edge off. My usual is a scotch on the rocks. Most people think it tastes horrible, but it's really good when you need that relief and I honestly don't find it revolting like most people.

Sorin and his slave are putting on a pretty good show. I like how he's using her embarrassment to keep her going. It's giving the affect she's being bratty, which leads to more punishment. Punishment and aftercare is the best part of bdsm in my opinion. The high and thrill I get from punishing is euphoric, but aftercare is the sweet and tender part. It's taking care of all the marks left by the dom.

I start to listen to Tracy guiding the newbies. While I'm listing in I catch a glimpse of red hair. I've always steered away from red heads and probably a dick move because my reasoning for it is the stereotype that they're 'crazy'. Girls are already psycho to begin with. If they're saying girls have a quality that makes them crazier, I'm gonna steer clear.

This one though, now that I've caught a full glimpse of her... I can't take my eyes off of her. She's short, probably a foot shorter than me if not shorter making her about 5'2/5'3. Her fiery hair flows down her back in waves.  I can imagine myself pulling at it while slamming my dick down her throat.

The dress she's wearing doesn't help either. It is a bdsm club so little to no clothes comes with the deal, but god her body is amazing. The corset top suffocating her breasts, giving me an amazing view. Her dress is see through all around the middle part of her stomach, allowing me to see her tiny waist. Her thighs, oh god they're perfect and a juicy ass to go with them. I can definitely see myself fucking it.

Just as I'm about to go over and talk to her the crowd blocks my view. I end up losing her through all the people, but then decided I'd see her again towards the end of the night while everyone's leaving. 

"Killian." My best friend Weylin calls me over.

He pulls me into a long conversation about investing into another company to branch off. Stuff I really don't care about at the moment. Don't get me wrong he is my best friend but my mind is too worked up to think about anything other than finding out who the red haired beauty is.

"Look Wey, I'd love to talk but I actually found a girl that kind of interests me. I'd like to find her before she leaves." I tell him. I don't let him say anything back because I walk away quickly, leaving him there with a shocked expression.

I can't find her now because of Weylins long conversation. I swear that guy won't shut up sometimes. I decided to ask the bartender if he knew or saw her go anywhere.

"Hey Matt. Did you see a gorgeous re-

"Haha man. You're not the first one to ask. I have to say, I'm really surprised... you're actually interested in someone?

"Yes. Now just tell me what you know."

"Okay okay damn. I did give her a drink talked with her for a little, then she got up talked to one person and left." He said really quickly which makes me wonder...

"What aren't you telling me?" I ask him in a demanding tone.

"Oh fine. She was definitely interested in you. Like checking you out and asked me about you but I practically told her to forget about it. I mean, you never want anyone here. How am I supposed to know the one time I tell a girl you're not into it you actually want her." He's right. I can't be mad at him, but I still really wanna punch him.

"Fine. I'm going to check the guest sheets. See if I can get my PI to run her and get some background info. Thanks Matt."

"Anytime. Oh by the way her names Fallon. Didn't get the last name though." He tells me with a smirk

I leave the club soon after and get changed. I have to be up early for work tomorrow and I also scheduled a meeting with the PI to find Fallon. I don't know what it is about her, maybe it's because she's the cat girl in forever that actually makes me feel something. It could also be she's my type and I'm so stressed and can't stop the lust pull.

What ever it is Fallon, my little flower; I'll make you mine and I'll whatever it takes to get to you. I don't care how long.