Chapter 1- Fallon

For the first time ever, I've decided to push myself out of my comfort zone. I've always done the proper thing, always doing and being what I should. I'm a student at NYU studying to be a lawyer. It's not easy but I'm getting what needs to be done well, done.

One of my old friends told me about BDSM years ago. I've done my research ever since and was succumbed to the darkness of it. I've craved the feeling of being dominated and forced into submission. It's a secret I've kept to myself for the longest, never acting on it until tonight.

  The event rules said black is the dress code. Leather, lace, latex,lingerie any of those are most preferred.

I'm in a short black corset dress that makes my breasts pop out at the top, very flattering towards my figure. It's mesh see through in my stomach area and back. I also add fishnet stockings and thigh high boots to complete the look.

I leave my red hair down, going to my waist in soft waves. I've always hated it when I was younger, seeing as I got bullied for it. When I got older I've grown to love it because I realized it made me unique and stand out.

Once I'm done getting ready I take an Uber and head to the club. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous, I am definitely dying inside. My anxiety isn't helping either.

When I enter the club they put a red bracelet on my wrist. It's to show other dom, masters and dommes that I'm new and available, but still learning and experimenting.

The club is extremely high end. There's a fully stocked bar and everything is black marble. The bar top the floors even the stage. There is only a red light and it's dimmed making everything more erotic.

I stop at the front dest along with all the other beginners and wait for the receptionist to give us the rules and tour. A tall woman with straight blonde hair, gathered into a high ponytail comes out.

"Hello everyone. My names Tracey but you all can call me mistress. I'm gonna be the one to show you everything and tell you everything you need to know about the BDSM lifestyle here at Secret Sins. If you have any questions you can feel free to ask me. First, I have to give all of you our rule pamphlet".

She passes around a book. I go through and read all the rules.

To ensure everyone's safety, we have a set rules and guidelines for all frequents and visitors.

1. Consent is the law. Respect it.

2. Do not touch anyone without consent.

3. Always negotiate your role before you enter a
scene.

4. Always tell your limits with your new partners.

5. Safe words are non-negotiable. Every submissive or slave must have one.

6. Never interrupt any scenes you're not a part of unless it's a real emergency

7. Do not interrupt anyone who is in aftercare.

8. Do not touch anyone's toys without permission.

9. Follow our dress code.

10. If you're unsure of anything, contact the dungeon monitor. They are there to help if it's needed.

11. Always be respectful. We don't judge here.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be removed from our premises and black listed from any further events.