►ALEX GALCHENYUK

"Here's your soup." You say handing a big bowl of warm chicken noodle soup to Alex, your husband.

"Thank you, baby." He says as he reaches his arm out to take the plate.

Before getting the soup he sneezed and groaned. He took a couple napkins out of the box and blew his nose in it. He threw it in the trash then finally took the soup out of your hands.

You walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in, but with the little force he had, he tried to push you out.

"No, no. Get out of the bed, you'll get sick." he said.

"No, its okay. Plus I've got a pretty strong immune system, haven't been sick once." you say, proudly. He rolls his eyes at you and you get back into your comfortable position form before.

He took a sip from his soup, "I seriously hope you don't jinx that. Please get out."

You laughed a bit then got out of the bed so he wouldn't be worried about you. You walked over to the bookcase and scanned your fingers over the top row that held all the DVD's you had.

"Home Alone or White Chicks?" You asked as you pulled out both and held it in your hand, waving it in the air.

"Are you kidding me? That's easy, White Chicks."

With a smile, you shook your head, "Are you gonna sing along?"

"Wait," he stopped you, "I thought you didn't like White Chicks?"

You nodded your head, but pulled the DVD out of the box, "Yeah, but you love it."

He smiled really big, then sneezed again. You walked over to the XBOX and put in the movie. You set it up, then climbed back into the bed.

"I told you, don't lay down here. You'll get sick."

"Fine..." you groaned then got up and sat on the comfortable arm chair near the bed.

You grabbed the fluffy, white blanket that was hanging off of the chair and threw it on yourself. The opening scene began and you payed attention to Alex watching the movie as he finished his soup.

You turned your attention back to the movie, but heard Alex's raspy voice call back for you, "Baby, can you get me another bowl, please?"

You got out of the chair and picked up his plate, but before you walked off he held your hand, "I love you, you know that right?"

"I know, love." You answered and he let go of your hand.

After pouring him more soup, you walked back into your bedroom to see Alex sound asleep. You smile to yourself and set down the soup then cover him up. You kiss him on the forehead, then climb in next to him.

You wouldn't care if he got mad honestly and you wouldn't care if you got sick because you knew that no matter what, he'd be by your side.