►DAMIEN BRUNNER

Damien's girlfriend of 2 years had cheated on him and he had found out that it was multiple times. He called me telling me everything and I invited him over because I told him that I had pizza to help him feel better. He always helped me with my break ups so I guess I'll help him now. The pizza wasn't technically with me, it was on its way.

Thankfully it got her a couple minutes before he did. I grabbed 2 plates and 2 cups then set them on the table. He walked in but he didn't look upset, sad, or mad.

"Hey, is it normal to not be sad after a breakup?" He asks me.

"Um I don't know, I mean if you never really liked the person to begin with, I guess that's possible."

"When I found her cheating on me, I didn't know what to think. At first I was just shocked but then I didn't even get sad or start to tear up. I just got mad at her because of how much I trusted her."

We then sit down at the table and he takes two slices while I take one and one cheese stuffed bread.

We start eating then he asks me the most random question," is this from Dominoes?"

I smile at him then nod my head. After we talked an finished the pizza and side stuff, we decided to watch Pretty Little Liars. Well I actually kind of forced him to watch it with me.

After a couple episodes I hear him talk again," you know, this show isn't all that bad."

"Yeah I know. That's why I've been watching it for like four years now." I said with a laugh.

I changed the show to the Ravenswood episodes I have recorded.

"What is this?" He asks.

"It's a spinoff of Pretty Little Liars, remember Hanna's boyfriend Caleb? Yeah well he's in this and it is really interesting."

"Oh okay."

After watching the frst episode, Damien turned the TV off and I looked at him with a what-the-hell face.

"How do you watch that? That's creepy and scary! SHE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A FACE!"

I laughed at his reaction, he was so adorable.

"why thank you, I now know that I am adorable." I didnt need him to here that!

"I- uhm" I soon felt his lips on mine and before I knew it i was kissing him back.

"I really, really like you, (y/n)"

"I really like you too."