►TJ OSHIE

Driving down the streets of Hollywood never gets old. I work at a bookstore on Hollywood blvd. and I finish every day at 5, so it is traffic sometimes. My boyfriend and I are trying to figure out this long distance relationship stuff. Due to him being a professional hockey player, we don't get to see each other much. We grew up together in Washington, but he got into the St. Louis Blues and I got into UCLA for law so I decided to move here. I haven't seen him for a while now and I truly do miss him. His season is over, but he went back home to see his parents and family members. He may be coming back in a week although we really aren't sure. I finally get to my dorm at the university and enter it after locking my car. My roommate isn't here which is very typical. We are a lot alike but she's always out with people and I only see her in the mornings. Another thing thats different between Alyssa and myself is that she has a couple tattoos, where I only have one of a hockey stick on my right arm, towards the wrist area. I used to play hockey until a tragic incident and I don't really play anymore. Hockey was my escape from reality.

I hear my phone buzz and I check to see a text from Alyssa asking me to meet her at a nearby cafe. I get my wallet, my keys and my phone then head out.

After walking for a couple minutes, I enter the cafe. I look around but I don't see her, instead I see my boyfriend, TJ Oshie, sitting at a booth waiting. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket to see another text from Alyssa, all it says is Surprise. I smile and head to the booth.

I slide into the seat, yet TJ doesn't notice.

"I was hoping you weren't here." I say in a serious tone even though I'm joking.

He moves his head up and his eyes meet mine. He chuckles then pulls me up and pulls me into a hug. We break the hug then he leans into me and kisses me. I kiss back, a few seconds after I pull back and sit back into my seat. A waiter takes our orders. I look back at my beautiful boyfriend. I love him so much.

"What are you looking at?" he asks.

"N-nothing." I say shaking my head, blushing.

The waiter comes back with the desserts we ordered. I ordered my favorite cheesecake, while TJ ordered a pizzooki. It is basically a cookie that is freshly baked, with vanillas ice cream on top. The ookie melts in your mouth and it is just pure amazing. I watch him take a spoonful of it.

"Best dessert ever." He states.

comment and vote ❤️