Chapter 39.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: EVERYHING IS BACK TO NORMAL, I GUESS... ;-; I think, so EVERYWUN IS IN COLLEGE, EVEN KIZAMI, Yuka misses him TnT SO KEEP READING.. I GUESS.

Mochida's POV

        "Alright do you have the decorations?"

        "Yes, yes, stop badgering me about it, jeez." I lazily said, while I lifted a box off the table.

        "Hey, Shinozaki, why are we doing this again?" I asked.

        She sighed. "Do you even know what day it is today?"

        I shrugged. "Uh, November 8th?"

        "YOU FORGOT?!" She screamed.

        I flinched at the outburst. "Shinozaki calm down! You know how Mr. Aizawa gets when we're too loud, remember?

        Mr. Aizawa was one of our instructors, honestly, Ms. Yui did a much better job.

        Shinozaki got a stool and placed it at the back of the room, she climbed on it and lifted a long piece of paper, looked like a banner.

        "What's that?" I asked.

        "Just help me put this up."

        I just shrugged put the box of decorations back down, and quickly walked to her, I grabbed the banner off the ground. "Now put that at the other side of the room." She commanded.

        I walked to the opposite of the room and dragged the banner with me. I stood on my toes and struggled a bit as I tried to hang the banner on the top of the ball.

        I took a peek and saw, "Happy Bi..." Is is someone's birthday?

        "Duh! November 8th? IT'S YOSHIKI'S BIRTHDAY!" She screamed. I flinched once again at her outburst.

        But Yoshiki's birthday? I COMPLETELY FORGOT! HOLY CRAP!

        "Oh I was so busy helping Naomi move into her new apartment, that I didn't bother to look at the calender. My mistake Shinozaki." I explained.

        "Hmph." She just finished hanging her side of the banner, and I just finished mine.

        "There, finally done. I can take care of the rest, why don't you hand out the invintations Mochida? They're on the table where you put the box on."

        "Sure." I quickly jogged over to the table.

        "Should I mail these, or give it to the people myself?" I asked.

        "Give them to the people yourself. It feels, more special that way." Shinozaki replied. She jumped off the stool.

        "Alright then."

Kishinuma's POV(Just know that this is exactly 2 hours from the event placed above.)

        "Alright Satoshi, what happened this time?" I asked.

        "I-it's right o-over there!" He stuttered, as if I knew what he was talking about.

        I took a peek over his bed, we shared the same dorm. Lucky for me. Sarcasm.

        Something popped out. "GAH!!" I immediately feel backwards and landed on Satoshi.

        "Surprise!" Shinohara popped out from behind Satoshi's bed.