Chapter 5.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER!

OMG GUYS EVERYONE GOT SO MAD AT MIKA IN THE LAST CHAPTER! One comment made my day, I was laughing so hard. I decided to dedicate this chapter to that one person. xDD, THIS CHAPTER WILL GET MORE DRAMATIC, Keep reading.. AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR TYPING THIS..

Shinozaki's POV

        Me and Kinomoto walked inside the lighthouse, with many of the graduates inside. There was a punch bowl, lights, the same banner saying ,"ConGRADulations!".

        "Whoa.." I trailed off. Kinomoto took my hand and my cheeks flushed. "Come on, I know a great place to be in here." 

        "OK." I replied, as he took me to a wooden spiral staircase. We walked up in a spiral until we were all the way to the top..

        "Close your eyes." He whispered. I did what he told, and took me further somewhere unknown. He placed my hands on some kind of railing..

        "Open 'em." I opened my eyes and gasped. The view of the beach was.... beautiful.

        "So, beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, you really are." He replied.

        I blushed some more. "Feel better?" He asked, I nodded back in reply. "A lot better."

        "Thank you for taking me up here." I said, he smiled at me and replied, "Hey no problem, anytime." It was quiet and peaceful for a few minutes. I felt no awkwardness at all. Then Kinomoto spoke up.

        "So, are you, are you with someone right now? Taken or dating anyone?" He asked. I played with my thumbs and thought for a moment..

        Maybe. Maybe Kishinuma was just happy he saw his childhood friend, I mean after a long time I bet I would miss him.

        "Well, excuse me for a minute, I'll be back." I quickly said. I ran across the top of the lighthouse and down the stairs. "Take your time!" Kinomoto called out.

        I ran down the stairs and spotted my friends. Why're they here? I saw Mika with them too..

        I didn't know why they were here, but as soon as I took one more step, Kishinuma shouted my name, but then Mika and Kishinuma lips were pressed together..

Kishinuma's POV

       I quickly spotted the entrance to the lighthouse, I barged right in, and pretty much everyone was partying. Everyone else who was chasing me came into the room. "Don't run off like that!" Mika shouted.

        "I need to find Ayumi!" I shouted back. I searched for her, then suddenly I saw her coming down the stairs. I gasped. "Ayumi!"

        As soon as I yelled her name Mika's lips were once again pressed onto mine. "Stop!" I muffled out.

        She had a pretty tight grip so I couldn't break loose for at least 10 seconds. Which felt like 10 years.

        I quickly yanked her off me. "What the fuck Mika!?"

        I looked up to find Ayumi. I didn't like what I saw..

        She looked mad and sad simultaneously. Her face filled with shock. Oh no.. She immediately started running back upstairs. "Ayumi wait!!" I yelled again.

        I started to run, but Mika held me back. "Mika! Stop it!!"

        "No! Yoshiki please give me a chance!" She cried out. "I've already made my mind, I said I loved Ayumi!!" I yelled. Man she really had a right grip..

Shinozaki's POV

        I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe he would.. actually.. do that to me! How could he betray me like this? When he said he loved me I thought it was true and meant for me.. I only found out it was meant for someone else..

        I ran back upstairs with tears in my eyes. I tried to wipe them away, but they kept streaming like a never ending river..

        I finally made it to the top where Kinomoto was up there waiting patiently for me. "He- ey I- I'm back." I choked out.

        Kinomoto turned around smiling, but it quickly faded away as he saw me coming. "Hey what's the matter? What happened?" He asked with concern.

        "It- It was nothing, really.." I trailing off, wishing the tears would stop flowing.

        "Hey, come on you can tell me. And if you want to keep it to yourself then I understand." He replied. He came closer to me and offered a hug. 

        I hesitated for a moment. He did seem to care a lot about me.. He seemed interested in me since he was the one who came up to me first.

        In the end I ended up hugging him anyway.. He felt so warm, comfortable, and this usually happened when I hugged Kishinuma.

         Tears welled up in my eyes even faster now. I closed my eyes and  cried into Kinomoto's chest, and he cradled me on the spot.

        "Ayumi!" Someone yelled out. My eyes flashed right open. I slowly turned my head to see Kishinuma standing at the entrance towards downstairs.

        "Shinozaki who's that?" Kinomoto asked, I turned back to his chest and just stared at where ever there was no Kishinuma.

        "I'm her boyfriend." Kishinuma replied. I would guess he's glaring at Kinomoto.

        "Not anymore." I murmured against Kinomoto's chest.

        "What?!" I guess Kishinuma heard me. "Not anymore what do you mean?!"

         I inhaled and exhaled deeply. "I'm breaking up with you.." 

        "What- Wait downstairs was-"

        "A make out." A female voice continued for him. I turned slowly around again to see Mika holding onto Kishinuma.

        "You see, we're getting pretty close lately.." Mika replied once more.

        "Mika!" Kishinuma exclaimed. He turned back to me. "Ayumi wait you don't know the whole story-"

        "I think I've heard enough!" Kinomoto suddenly shouted. I looked up at him and saw him with a angry facial expression.

        "How could you do that to her?! To this," He paused to look down at me. He smiled and continued, "beautiful girl.."

        I blushed. "Hey! Now wait just a minute." Kishinuma stomped his way towards Kinomoto. "Who do you think you are?" He asked coldly.

        "I'm her friend." Kinomoto replied harshly. He let go of me and stomped his way to Kishinuma. Sure at the moment I wanted to punch Kishinuma's face in but I don't want them two to fight!

        "I think you better back off!" Kishinuma yelled the last part and shoved Kinomoto. "Stop!" I yelled. Kinomoto huffed. "Maybe you should!" He shouted shoving Kishinuma, started a brawl. 

        How did this happen?!:

OMG GUYS I HATE MYSELF NOW FOR TYPING THIS, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!