Call Me Dad!

" Tommy, you're ok? " Awesamdude enters Tommy's temporary room in his base.

" Yeah, a lot better after you came. " Tommy smiles.

" Hey, if you wanna cry, you can cry on me. If you need an ear to listen, I'll be the one listening. If you ever need love and affection, I'll give them just for you. Ok? " Awesamdude smiles.

" But, isn't it mean that I'm weak? "

" Tommy, everyone need to cry. It was the only way how your heart speaks. It's the only way how you'll get better.
You might see me smiling all the time but deep down, I also feel pain. "

Tommy hugs the man.

" Tell me about your problems, Sam. Well, I also free to hear your problems. " Tommy smiles.

Both of them tell their problems and stories. They bonded so well, and it been a month since Tommy starts to follow Awesamdude everywhere. One day, Awesamdude ask something that rather called embarrassing atleast for Tommy. Both of them walking around the SMP and stops nearby Puffy's Mushroom house.

" Hey, bud. "

" Yeah? "

" Can you be my son? "

" Wait- what?! What's wrong with you man?! " Tommy flustered.

" Hehehe... Well, I wanna protect you. FOREVER. I wanna be part in your life Tommy! " Awesamdude smiles and lift Tommy like a child.

" Yeah! Whatever man! Put me down!"

" Call me dad! " Awesamdude said.

" Ugh! Whatever dad! " Tommy chuckled.

Puffy have been watching both of them from house and came out. She call both of them and they went to the Allium field.

Surprisingly, Ponk already there, preparing the table at the tree house. He  take off his mask and greet three of them. It's the best day of Tommy's life. Philza might be his father, but he love Awesamdude as well, so why don't he just have two father? Philza seems like didn't care after all. Awesamdude, in the other hand, really cared about him. He believe Awesamdude can give the love and affection that he deserved, making his life even better.