Hear

Third POV

Cheol waited for her at the park patiently. He still can't believe the fact that he'll be going out with his crush. He can't help but replaying the scene from yesterday all over again.

FLASHBACK

"I'm really sorry that y/n suddenly called you out of nowhere." He apologised, worried that it made her uncomfortable.

"Nah, I really don't mind. By the way, y/n said that you got something to talk about with me. What is it?" She asked.

His heart can't stop beating faster than usual. Who wouldn't be nervous talking with the person they secretly in love with, right?

"Actually, there's something that I wanted to ask you." He crossed his fingers hoping that she would agree if he ask her out.

"I'm all ears. What is it?" she asked curious.

"I've got an extra ticket for a movie tonight. Don't get me wrong, it's y/n's but she couldn't make it tonight. Y/n suggested to give her ticket to you, since we haven't talk in a while. Do you want to go to the movies tonight, with me?" He asked. He can feel his face turned red.He thought that h could explode right at that moment.

"Oh, okay." She replied.

"i'm- wait. Okay? You wanna go to the movies with me? You don't mind?" He asked those stupid questions. He really thought that she would decline the offer and ignore him afterwards but it turned out the opposite of it.

"Yeah, of course. It's been a while since I last go to the movies and yeah we haven't spoken for some times. Maybe we could have some fun and befriend." She smiled.

He blushed. He cleared his throat worried that he might looked like an idiot.

"O-okay then, i'll wait for you at the neighborhood park at around 6pm. The movie starts at 7pm btw."

"Ah, I see." she nodded.

The bell rang mark the end of recess and it's time for the next lesson.

"It's time for class, meet you later then." He waved her goodbye before parted ways.

END FLASHBACK

He sat on a bench searching for her figure.Suddenly he felt a soft tap on his shoulder.

"Seungcheol?" She called out his name.

"O-oh, hey." He greeted her. 

She was wearing a mini floral wrap dress matched with a pair of white sneakers and a cute hairpin. So simple yet so cute. 

Th-THUMP

Again his heart beats uncontrollably. It doesn't matter how she dressed up because in his eyes, she has always been the prettiest with a decent smile.

Y/N POV

I got some ice cream and other snacks for me and my family since we're out of snack at home. I paid for the items and stepped out of the convenience store. I looked around the park. It's been a while since I took a walk here. Usually my brother would run the errands but he's been busy with assignments. That explain why it's been a while since I came here.

Just when I was walking, I saw a familiar figure. A man dressed in a dark blue sweatshirt and a woman dressed in a floral dress. 

"He wore the sweatshirt I bought for him." I snickered.

Not gonna lie, but they looked rather cute together. He must be so happy that his dreams came true now that he's started to talk with her.

"It's fine, as long as he's happy, it's fine." I whispered to myself.