My

Y/N POV

Few weeks went by in the blink of an eye. Cheol and Minju gets even closer. Little by little, he started to replace me. I don't know if I regret helping him chase after her. But this is what I choose to do. I must bear the pain although it's unbearable. 

"Y/n!" Someone slammed my table waking me up from my daydream.

"What!" I replied in shock.

"Heh, what are you thinking bout? You seem to be quite distracted lately." Cheol questioned me.

"Oh, uh. Nothing really. Do you need something?" I asked him.

"Well, I do need... your help.." He hesitated.

"Again??? It's the third time this week. Oh my god am I your errand girl or something? I'm not doing it again." I said bluntly. 

"Please, y/n. It's a deal remember?" he said putting his hands together begging me to help him to give something to Minju. 

"It's a one time deal. I already helped you. Enough is enough. Don't be such a coward and confront her yourself." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Pleaseee this would be the last time I ask for your help. I promise. " He begged with those puppy eyes of him. Old trick but I still fell for those eyes.

"Fine! but as you said, this will be the last time I help you." I sighed

"That's my y/n!" he said while placing a small box on my table along with a letter. As he put those, I took a glimpse of his wrist. 

"The bracelet. You're not wearing our friendship bracelet?" I asked him while showing my wrist with the bracelet on.

"A-ah, I left in at home. I took it off for a while this morning and accidentally left it.Sorry." He apologised.

"Ah, no biggie. But what's with the letter? Can I see what's in the box?" I asked for his permission to see what has he prepare for her.

"Yeah sure, but please keep it a secret. I don't want the other guys to tease me." He said giving me the permission.

I opened the box revealing a silver necklace. 

"Pretty" I whispered. He never gave me something like this. I know, we're just friends but why does it hurts so bad.

"I know, right! It's super pretty! When I first saw it, I immediately thought of her. This pretty necklace suits a pretty owner." He said in excitement.

"And what's with the letter? You never gave her any letter before." I asked him confused with the purpose of the letter.

"I'm confessing to her. I think now is the right time for me to tell her." He scratched his head in embarrassment.

On that moment, I thought that my whole world has crushed. I clenched my fist.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, don't mind me. I'm going to give this to her. Just- .. Nothing." I rushed out of the class holding a paper bag containing the necklace and letter. 

How I wish this was all just a dream.

I take a peek at her class to see if the teacher had arrived. I then called her out and signaled her to meet me at the hallway. She walked out of the class and looked at me in confusion as to why I came to meet her. It's not even recess yet.

"Here, Cheol asked me to give this to you. Take it." I said to her half-heartedly.

As she reached out for the paper bag, I saw a familiar bracelet on her wrist. Don't tell me..