---FOURTEEN---

Seto and Brice grew in their friendship in the coming months. The blonde would visit Seto day after day and bring him to the library. Sometimes he would bring him to a different place in the castle, like the art room or the courtyard, but most of the time they just went to the library.

On the days Brice would have something royal to do or he had to go fight, the blonde would send the jester to entertain the prisoner. The citizens who lived in the castle had all forgotten of Seto's magic powers. Seto, never getting the scarf back or drinking another potion, had given up trying to escape.

That day was today.

Seto sat alone today, thinking about how dim his eyes are.

"What color had they been?" Seto asked himself. Blue? Yellow? Had they been green like Ty's?

Maybe.

He would ask Ty today sense Brice was still out battling Seto's troops. 

Oh, his troops. Had they forgotten about him? They probably thought he was dead. Everybody else had died that day.

How many moths ago was that? Two? Four? Nine? It was nine. 

As Seto thought about these things, he began to grow depressed. He had been captured nine months ago. He hadn't used magic for about that long. All his subjects thought he was dead.

Should he be dead?

No, there was still a chance, he reassured himself. Maybe he could.... No he couldn't do that. Or maybe he could try... 

"No," Seto said aloud, burying his face in his hands. "None of those would work."

"None of what would work?" Ty asked, popping out of the trapdoor.

Seto's head shot up at the sound of his friend's voice. The prince scrambled over to the jester and grabbed onto his friend's costume in desperation.

"Ty!" Seto exclaimed. "What color are my eyes?"

"Brown."

Seto shook his head, eyes starting to tear up. "What color were they? Were they yellow? Pink? Orange?"

"I," Ty said eyes widening. "I don't know."

Tears fell down Seto's face as he loosened his grip on the costume. His hands hug by his side as tears fell down his face. Ty hugged the prince as they sat in silence.

All of Seto's hope for escape or seeing his home land again was officially gone.

The only thing that remained in Seto's heart was despair.

---

No, that wasn't a reference to DRMC or DR

Umm quick thing

I'm reaching the end of this story

I think I'm going to do a sequel

Maybe I'll just add the sequel to the end of this story

IDK