CAT EYES PART.5

ARINA THOUGHT TO SUICIDE.
she was standing on the balcony of the hospital .she was doing the same thing Nefertiti did. Nefertiti also suicides by jumping from the balcony. this time history will not repeat itself. when she was about to die. she suddenly hears Abanoub's voice behind her. Abanoub came to her and said

★"KIARA is fine now. don't blame yourself for everything that happened, you are the only one who can save all of us from these evil powers"★

Arina changed her mind and decided to go back to new york with Kiara. they both took a flight back to the USA. she went to her apartment and took a shower. Kiara was cooking food for both of them. Arina was drying her hair when she saw few suitcases on the top of the cupboard

Arina loves a collection of vintage things. that suitcase was given by her mother to her she never opened that before because her mother gave this suitcase to her when she was going to Egypt with Abanoub and Kiara . she lied to her mother that they are going to Egypt to enjoy and travel.

SHE OPENED THAT SUITCASE.
it was empty. Kiara called her for dinner she just placed that suitcase under the moonlight.
they both were sitting at a table and having dinner while watching television. they watched the news. they saw them in news. they both were shocked after seeing them in news. the news reporter was calling Arina and Kiara the criminals.

They both were called thieves in the case of stealing the
Ancient Egyptian dagger from Abu simble. they both ran into there rooms and Started packing up their clothes and all the stuff they want. Kiara saw that suitcase without noticing anything she started putting her clothes and money in that. Arina saw police coming to their apartment.

they left their apartment and started stepping down the stairs Arina saw police. she stopped Kiara and told her to hide on the roof of their building.

ARINA WORE HER LOCKET AND SHE TURNED INTO A CAT IN A HUMAN BODY.
She smirks! police told her to surrender they try to shoot Arina with a gun. her apartment was fully surrounded by police. it was hard for them to escape. arina used her powers. she controlled all the things around her. Everything around her stopped moving. she went to the roof. where she met Kiara .kiara asked Arina that how they will escape. so Arina told Kiara to hold her hand. Kiara immediately holds her hand. By using her powers arina went to their old house in Michigan.

ARINA AND KIARA HIDE THEMSELVES IN THEIR OLD HOUSE
They both went inside their old bedroom. Arina saw her old paintings and books. she saw her graduation pics and her childhood photographs.

Kiara called arina to her parent's bedroom they saw a painting of their family. Kiara showed Arina that the suitcase was full of sand and Arina was amazed because when she opened that suitcase it was empty. she then remembers that she put that suitcase in the moonlight. Kiara took out that silver stick from her bag. Arina asked her how that stick is here. I saw this stick with Abanoub. how you got this !? Kiara!

OKAY! Abanoub gave me this and said that whenever you are in trouble just open it and put the sand inside it.

DOES HE TELL YOU? WHICH SAND YOU HAVE TO PUT INSIDE THE STICK? Arina reply.

Abanoub told me that " you have to put invisible sand inside it the sand which you can see only under the moonlight and you will get that invisible and when it's a right moment.

So just put the sand in it and stick see what will happen?

When Kiara put that sand in that stick they saw everything that happened in the past. They saw how Nefertiti died?

NEFERTITI'S DEATH WAS NOT A SUICIDE THAT WAS A MURDER!

they saw that nefertiti was standing in her balcony and her husband ★(AKHENATEN) ★
he want throne after the death of nefertiti's  daughter

BECAUSE NEFERTITI CHOOSE HERSELF AS THE KING BUT AKHENATEN DON'T WANT THAT

*SUDDENLY ABANOUB APPEAR  INFRONT OF THEM *

"i saw you in the new i thought you need my help . i will fix the problem first. we have to find a safe place where we can hide"

"ABANOUB TOOK THEM TO THE CAVE"