New life.chapter 1.

*Naoko woke up tired in her new room. Lucky for her, she didn't have nightmares last night. She got up and looked at her phone. As she rubbed her left eye.
She got scared when she saw Kaori writing her a note, and not just any note.*

Kaori messages :Where are you? We're gonna be late.

Naoko:Fuck!But there is a school today.

*Naoko jumped out of bed quickly. She put on her student uniform and ran to the bathroom and combed her hair. *

Naoko:Oh, fuck! how the hell did I sleep the whole time?How did I sleep so long? * In the kitchen, her mom made her favorite breakfast, but she didn't have time to eat. *
Naoko'mom: Good morning,darling.Breakfast is almost ready.
Naoko: Sorry, mom, I've been sleeping too long, I'm gonna be late. I'll get something to eat at snack bar . I love you, mom.
*Naoko kissed her mother's face goodbye, and she was in a hurry to go to school.*
Naoko's mom:This girl is always in a hurry.
* Naoko was walking down the street. This was the city she always dreamed of. It's bustling and huge. But it brought back bad memories because Megumi dreamed of a place like this.
Naoko remembers that she and Megumi were planning to flee the village.After the tragedy, Megumi found out that Naoko had fallen in love with Natsuno.
Naoko remembers not daring to sleep because she was terrified that Megumi was hunting her.
Naoko reached the park where the excited Karoi and Akira were waiting for. *
Kaori: Oh, finally. come on, let's go. first class is leaving soon.
* Kaori has changed a bit since the tragedy in the village. Much more agile.*
Naoko :sorry sorry guys! I just slept so well.
 Akira: Knew you had a big party at the blue cobra club tonight?
 Kaori :Really? I don't usually look for something like that.
naoko: This is fantastic! Let's go.Come on.
 Kaori :Oh, you're the kind of girl who likes parties like this.
 Naoko :Why? Don't you?
Kaori: Well, I'm more in a library or somewhere quiet. there's a lot of drunk guys at parties, the music's too loud for me. I'm afraid of groping lawsuits.
Naoko: Fuck yourself drunk and kinky. Then I and Akira we protect you . Oh please.It will be fun
Kaori: Mmm, okay. But if the situation gets rough, we leave immediately.
Naoko and Akira:Okay!
* The three young arrived just in time in the classroom,and the teacher arrived before.Akira saw Naoko managing her long purple hair.*
Akira:Hey Naoko,stop before the teacher sees you!
Teacher:What's wrong,Akira?
Akira: Oh,nothing.Teacher.
*Naoko smiled brazenly at Akira.After class,the three friend bought snacks in the snack bar and sat on a bench in the hallway.*
Akira: You did it on purpose to get the teacher to tell me!
Naoko: Hehe, no.But this is very funny!
Akira: This is bulshit!
*Naoko was still giggling while Akira was mad at her. Kaori tried to calm them down.

At the end of the hall, the school's athletic team showed up. They were all muscular and handsome boys.Fortunately they were all kind to the three friends.Especially Taro. Taro had a pretty good friendship with Naoko. Naoko was actually in love with the boy.They were approaching them.*

Akira:Look there comes Naoko's future husband.
*Naoko is enjoying Taro ,while she slaps Akira in the belly*
Taro:Hey, guys. What's new?
Kaori:Good mornin boys.

Akira:Morning.

Naoko:Good morning ...b..boys.
Taro:Your face is a little red.Do you feel all right?
Naoko:All right, relax.
Taro:All right. There's a party tonight at the Blue Cobra Club, you guys coming?
Naoko:Yes, of course! I'm looking forward to it. you guys coming?
Taro:Yes.But that's great. If you guys are coming, I'll see you tonight.
*The sports team said goodbye and left.Slowly the three friends have set off because consistency in the second hour.*
Naoko:The night just keeps getting better and better.
Akira:Because Taro's gonna be there, right?
Naoko:Oh, shut up, Akira. You're being childish with this....
*She couldn't finish the sentence because her eyes were stuck on the girl standing in front of her.She was Shika. A quiet, private, and some students say she's a creepy girl.
Shika shock was different from the other students in everything.She had a little blue stuffed monkey all the time. Her long black hair was a little messy. Her skin was terribly White. She didn't even like the sunlight much.