Treat.chapter 5.

*It's been over an hour,and Kaori and Akira are leaving slowly.They didn't like leaving Naoko alone.Asami was strange to them.Naoko who escorted them to the exit.Kaori when she looked at her Naokora gave her a worried look.*
Naoko:What's wrong?
Kaori:When you got home,text,okay?
Naoko:Okay,okay.Don't worry.After everything we've been through in the village, I know what I have to do if it's suspicious or dangerous.
Akira:This speech.
Naoko:All right, I'll see you guys, good night, guys.
Akira:Good night,Naoko.
Kaori:Good night.
*Naoko watched as her two friends started down the street.Naoko went back to the party. Taro was about to go home.*
Taro:It was a good night.
Naoko:Yeah.I was going to ask you, do you think I danced well? I felt a little clumsy.
Taro:You weren't awkward. You danced very well.
Naoko:Thank you so much.Well, I guess you're going, too.
Taro:Yes.See you tomorrow, good night.
*Taro hugged Naoko. Naoko's face turned red. She felt safe in Taro's arms, and she liked it.*
Naoko:Good night,Taro.
*Taro left, too. Naoko's back with Asami now.Asami was waiting for her. She's playing with a car key.Her eyes were still ravishing to Naoko.*
Asami:I can't wait to show you my house.
Naoko:I'm curious about it too.
*The two girls walked out. Outside they went straight to her Asami car which was nothing more than an Astro Martin db9.*
Naoko:Oh,wow!This car is beautiful!
Asami:Thank you.I chose a car that suits my taste. Tell me, Can you drive?
Naoko:No,i can't drive.
Asami:No problem.If you want I can teach you.
Naoko:Thank you.
*As they got in the car and left, Naoko wondered why this girl was so nice to her.*
Naoko:No offense, but why are you being so nice to me?
Asami:Well, I know it sounds a little scary, but I know that about you.and how? Well, my relatives lived in Sotoba, too.
Naoko:I see.And what happened to them?
Asami:They died.*Asami answered suddenly and feltlessly.*
Naoko:Oh.I'm really sorry.
Asami:You had friends there who died, right?
Naoko:Ugh....yeah.Yes.
Asami:After I received word that my relatives had died, I began to investigate what happened in that village. Tell me, do I believe in the supernatural?
Naoko:The supernatural?Hm....well...no.I do not believe in it*Naoko deliberately lied. She didn't know what Asami meant.*
Asami:I see.I interviewed a couple of people who once lived in a Sotoba and said they were attacked by vampires.
Naoko:Vampire?
*Asami smiled.*
Asami:It started a few months ago, and for quite some time, the villagers didn't know what they were up against. They said that their deceased loved ones had returned from the dead and hunted them down.It's scary, isn't it?
Naoko:Yes.
*Naoko was under a lot of tension. How does this girl know so much about the Sotoba incident? Who is she, anyway?*
Naoko:What do you think? Do you believe what they told you?
Asami: Don't know yet. A village that is isolated from the world is full of scars.
Naoko:Even if it were true. It doesn't matter. it's all over. They told me stories, too, and they said all the vampires were killed.
Asami:You do realize there's supposed to be a lot of vampires around the world?
*Asami smiled at Naoko with no confidence.Naoko is beginning to fear. The thought of killing only a few vampires out of the thousands really scared her.Meanwhile, they arrived at Asami's house, which wasn't a house, but rather a mansion.*
Naoko:My god!It's not a house. It's a palace!
Asami:Haha.I'm glad that you like.Come,let me show you from the inside
*Asami and Naoko got out of the car and entered the mansion. Everything inside was fancy and shiny. The ceiling has a huge chandelier logo.*
Naoko:Amazing!
Asami:Thank you!Come on, I'll show you my room.
*Naoko followed Asami completely dazed.
There was a very long red carpet in the hallway. On the right and left, doors lined up.
They finally arrived at Asami's room. The room couldn't have been less than expected.It was just as fancy as the rest of the house.*
Asami:Well,this is my room.
Naoko:Very nice.
Asami:Thank you.
*Naoko saw a strange glass on the little table by the bed.The lipstick was glazed on the glass,and it looked like there was some red liquid in it that didn't look like wine.*
Asami:Okay, just sit on the bed and make yourself comfortable.
Naoko:I'm sorry, but I have to go. It's already late.
Asami:Shh!Don't worry darling,don't worry.Just look my eyes.
*Naoko  had nowhere else to look. Asami considered it hypnotic was.*
Asami:Good,good.Just look my eyes.Everything will be alright.
Naoko:But....
Asami:Shh.
*Naoko was completely immersed in Asami's penetrating gaze. She finally betrayed a strange ready tangled world. She saw shadow figures but did not know who they were. A sharp pain and a feeling of beginning in her neck.*
Asami:Mmm,thank you,Naoko.
*Naoko suddenly heard a click and regained consciousness, but she was already lying in her bed in her own room.Naoko recovered incomprehensibly.*
Naoko:What the fuck?Maybe I'm drunk?
girl voice:Naoko....
Naoko:What?
*Naoko recognized this voice.But it can't be because she's dead.Naoko told herself that she was still under the influence of alcohol and that she was imagining things.*
girl voice:I finally found you.
Naoko:Me...Megumi?
*At that moment Megumi appeared over Naoko's bed.Naoko pulled the blanket over in terror. She was shaking with fear.She didn't pull the covers off for five minutes. Finally, she slowly peeked out. Megumi wasn't in the room.*
Naoko:Fucking hallucinations.