Return.Chapter 14.

*When Naoko got home she set out to open the door to her house. Her parents were already waiting for her. However, they found the biker strange.*
Naoko's dad:Naoko,who's that on the bike?
Naoko:Uh...um....she is my new friend.Her name is Susan.
Naoko's dad:I see.
*Megumi didn't even say hello. She just drove away.*
Naoko's mom:It was weird.Have you hungry,darling?
Naoko:No,but thank you mom.

*Naoko went into the house and rushed to her room and started writing on her phone to Kaori and Akira. Of course, she didn't mention anything about the night.
Megumi though she seemed kind to her again, she didn't risk risking anything wrong.
After she wrote that she was fine, she went to take a shower. She thought of Megumi as she undressed and the shower started.Megumi made him dizzy. She felt more and more that she was a lesbian. She always thought Megumi was pretty.
After she was done, she took a towel from the coat rack and dried herself and put on another clean dress.

*While in the nurse's house, the nurse grinned as she spoke to someone on the phone.*
Nurse:Yes, you heard me right. I'm going to get her. She's not in good shape yet, and I don't think my little patient's cured.
*The nurse hung up the phone and picked up a coat and pulled up her hood.

Naoko was waiting for Megumi to call her. She was getting impatient. How does Megumi want to date in broad daylight?
Finally Megumi sent me a message.*
Megumi's message:I'll be waiting for you outside the moonbeams bookstore.
Naoko's message:But is the sun still up? Won't it be bad for you?
Megumi's message:No.I'm wearing this mount, I'm protected.
Naoko's message:Really?You want to hang out in motorcycle gear all day?
Megumi's message:Come on,now!
Naoko's message:Okay,okay,fine!
*Naoko went down to her parents ' house and they were watching tv in the living room.*
Naoko:Mom,dad,I'm gonna go out with Susan.
Naoko's Mom:Naoko, why don't you wait? I have a feeling there's something wrong with this town.
*Naoko was scared. Maybe her mother suspected something.*
Naoko:I'll be there soon, I promise.
*While Naoko was leaving, her parents looked at each other suspiciously.

Naoko finally got to Megumi.*
Megumi:Come on, then. don't fool me.
Naoko:What?Why would I cheat you?
Megumi:You've always been sneaky. I don't want you to have any unpleasant surprises, baby.
Naoko:i love it when you call me baby.
*Megumi starts to giggle*
Megumi:Okay,let's go.
*Naoko got up behind Megumi and rode her motorcycle to the amusement park.
It was the rush that Naoko enjoyed as she held on to Megumi. Megumi felt the fresh sweet blood in Naoko. She knew she was her.
When they arrived at the amusement park, Megumi stopped and they both got off the bike.
But there was someone else who followed them. The nurse.